Men's Moc Toe Safety Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $72.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Moc Toe Safety Boots
is in stock.
- Synthetic Rubber sole
- DURABLE AND SOLID: HISEA 100% leather, 7-1/4-inch men's Moc Toe Steel Toe / soft toe work boots for men - adapted for on-site survival. Features Goodyear Welted Construction, Abrasion Resistance, Slip Resistance, Heat Resistance, Electric Hazard Resistance (meets ASTM F2412) and Super Lightweight, etc., enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- GOODYEAR WELTED CONSTRUCTION: A Goodyear welt is a strip of leather that is sewn around the bottom edge of a shoe, attached to both the insole and the upper. The welt can be easily unstitched, which thus detaches the sole without damaging the rest of the shoe.
- ANTI-FATIGUE & COMFORTABLE: Advanced arch support, foot protection and avoids flat feet. The removable insole is made of Polyurethane (PU) material, relatively flexible, anti-fatigue, and has excellent shock absorption effects.
- WORKER-FRIENDLY SAFE DESIGN – HISEA Moc Toe soft-toed boots meet ASTM D5963, ASTM F2412/13 standards; The boots provide slip & heat resistance as well as electrical hazard resistance.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08L9JQVXM
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
chuckVerified✓They came very well packaged each boot in its individual mesh type bag.I chose these because I want a work boot that has firm sole support and the ones with heels seem to lose support quickly. They do run about 1/2 size too big but seem firm yet light. I'm concern about the quality control as you can see from the picture this is how the boot arrived, seems like thst should have been caught but since they are work boots, it's not that big of a deal.
Ryley KlaverVerified✓For how cheap these boots are they have held up better then any other pair of boots I've owned. I've had them for almost a year and still holding up great. I work in a shipyard building navy ships on my feet all day torching, grinding, and welding and no complaints. Will definitely be buying another pair of these
Kallin StokesVerified✓In the past year I have been through 3 pairs of boots over $200. Redwings, timberlands, and keens. I bought these thinking they were cheap enough that I could buy multiple pairs and be better off than spending money on name brand. Didn’t expect much.These boots are extremely comfortable and are holding up very well. I’ve worn these every day for 4 months and are holding up better than the pair of redwings I just through away. I work commercial construction and am around mud, water, red dirt, and concrete so i have put them through the ringer. Will not hesitate to buy another pair.