Men's Steel Toe Work Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $35.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Steel Toe Work Boots
is in stock.
- SKU: AQX12A
- Seamless Technology: Our rain boots use PVC polyblend injection molded construction technology, which is seamless, up to 30% lighter, and 100% waterproof.
- Comfortable and Durable:The steel toe boots adopt a unique scalloped top-line design for easy flexing.Guide along shaft allows for customized height; reinforced at critical stress points for longer wear.
- Stability: Non-slip rubber outsole can provide superior traction.These work boots are perfect for agriculture,industrial and general purpose.EVA removable Insole provides maximum comfort to your feet and long stand hours.
- All-round Protection:Steel toe meets ASTM 2413-18.PVC material can improve the durability of boots and prevents oil and chemical materials.Full protection to protect your feet from every source of danger.
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0919YT1FP
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Adventurer||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
K K SchwartzVerified✓The fit of these boots is as expected and allows for wearing lightweight socks. The material used is a type of PVC so they’re lightweight and waterproof. I ordered the black, but three other colors are offered for variety: navy blue, green, and blue. No “plastic” boot is comfortable to wear for extended periods of time so these make my husband’s feet hot as all others have. They’re definitely waterproof and he states there’s been no tears in the material. He has no complaints about these boots and feels they are 5-star quality.
rodVerified✓The steel toe and steel shank off the protection need for walking around constru turn sites and in warehouses. These boots are soft and flexible for walking. The color is a great shade of blue. First day wearing these boots and several coworkers now want to order them.
BuyerVerified✓So I ordered these in size 10 instead of my usual size 9 to give me a little more extra room and better air circulation as well:). I mean the size chart on the product page is accurate and size 9 would have fitted me more snugly but I just preferred to have an extra inch for more room and on the rare occasions that I wear those really, really thick socks. They do feel so comfortable inside with the provided insoles. Although these are not top-of-the-line insoles, I am very impressed with them so far, it's hard to believe really. You just have to try it to believe it :). They seem durable, washable, an d should last for some time as well but you can always change them out as needed easily. As for the boots, they may feel a little heavy at first because of the steel toes, but after I got used to them, it's not that heavy at all. My feet do not feel tired after wearing them for a whole afternoon. Very easy to slip in or take these boots off with the seamless technology I supposed, or maybe it's due to the extra room with size 10, LOL. As shown in the attached pictures, the treads at the bottom of these boots look like those tractor tires :). They are thick and have very good traction and non-slip for sure. The PVC Poly material used for making these boots are pretty flexible at the top and strong as well as tough where protections are needed. No problem with walking and movements wearing these boots for me personally. Obviously, they will not feel like your most comfortable walking shoes but, these are not that bad at all. Although, there is a slight PVC smell when first opening the bag but after airing them out or wearing them outdoor, the odor is not that noticeable at all. Overall, these boots are really well-made, durable, have good traction and protection, are comfortable, and are easy to wash or clean as needed. By the way, these size 10 weigh about 5.3 lbs. Hope this helps! ...[See More]
katchVerified✓First impressions are that it's sturdy and well made. The design is nice with some sculpting on the rubber. I also like that the rubber is matte. I would prefer not to have the branding so proud though. There's a strong odor of rubber when you first open the package and takes a day or two to air out. The boots have thick soles with a good amount of traction though not tested on slick floors yet.The fit seems to true to size with exception perhaps around the toe box where the steel is. My hubby has average feet and he feels it's bit tight width wise.It is a nice boot. Haven't used it enough to c omment on durability. We'll update if there's more to share. ...[See More]