Women's Mid-Calf Barn Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $48.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Mid-Calf Barn Boots
is in stock.
- HISEA women’s do-it-all fashionable neoprene & rubber waterproof boots have been used for generations to get the job done at work, on the farm, and at home.
- Seamless Construction – Made with seamless construction, up to 30% lighter, and more durable than normal rain boots.
- More Traction, Less Mud – The anti-slip & self-clean rubber outsole gives you the confidence to step in mud and muck and keep you on your feet.
- User-friend Design – Sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle for protection from moisture and dangers. Comes with sturdy handles to help you slip the boots on more easily. Contoured 5mm durable plush footbed for additional warmness.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08CGRM16K
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Rebecca HarrisVerified✓It has been a few weeks now that I've had them. They are holding up great I have very thick wide calfs. They are not tight around my calf. I can easily get them on and easily take them off! I'm so glad I got them they're super cute.. on rainy days when I need to go in the chicken coop and when I'm in my garden these are perfect. I'm a size 7US shoe . I've read plenty of reviews of people saying to sizes up or size down. Depending on how u like your boots to fit. Its just right amount of toe space and width ,with socks on. a nice decent loose fit.
DeniseVerified✓I was excited about these boots I bought the pink camo and they are adorable. I read the reviews about the boots being too large so I sized down to a 7 I usually wear an 8. They fit perfect. The inside has something like memory foam. I have big calves and was afraid they would be too tight. Nope, I grabbed the little inserts and pulled up. They have give and we’re not tight. I’m so pleased with these. I’m thinking of getting another pair. As I think about all the rain boots I’ve bought these are my favorite pair.
farmhousefor8Verified✓Cute and comfortable! How many times can you say that about your work boots! Being on my feet all day in all sorts of conditions I must say these boots from hisea get all the checks on my list! Comfortable Great support Waterproof Lifetime warranty Insulated ADORABLE
dugansgirlsVerified✓September rain, I’m ready for you! When looking for the best chore boots, comfort and waterproof are at the top of my mind along with cute! A girl has to look and feel good when doing chicken chores and these boots from Hisea fit the bill! They are extremely comfy, light weight, waterproof and have a lifetime warranty. I highly recommend these boots! They have a great selection of boots to fit your need!!
Talon BidermannVerified✓I live in the woods. We have yet to grow grass on our front yard since moving here 3 years ago especially with dogs and two toddlers running all over it. These boots are so comfortable. Im absolutely obsessed. I take my kids on rain walk/hikes. And my previous trendy ankle highs where just not cutting it. I am a 7.5 and they aren't snug theres room for a thicker sock. My feet don't move dramatically like other reviews have said no matter if im barefoot or with a thick sock. Also have worn them in warmer weather and my foot is obviously hot but not drenched in moisture. I love the flexibility of these as well ...[See More]
Maida MesinovicVerified✓I don’t ever write reviews but for these I had to. I’ve had these since about October 2021 and they have exceeded my expectations in the rain and the snow. Dirt/mud stains come off easily. I’ve got three dogs and am outside with them a lot and these boots have made those activities much easier and comfortable. You can see in the photo i put them to the ultimate test and my feet were dry! Water did seep in very slightly when the patterned part of the boot got wet. They do run a little big, but I didn’t mind wearing thicker socks to fill the extra space.