HISEA Neoprene Insulated Hunting Boots
- 7mm Neoprene Bootie for Comfort and Performance
- Insulating, lightweight, and soft polyester fabric that offers warmth and comfort
- Breathable air mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots.
- Sealed rubber shell extends up to the topline for additional protection from moisture and dangers outdoor.
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08F26DFRF
talus.rockGood all around "muck" type boots at a reasonable price. My only complaint is the buckle does not secure the strap in the back. It tends to open of its own accord. This is annoying, especially because when the strap is loose it makes noise when you walk. Not the best for hunting
Tim LelandBoots live up to all the other excellent reviews they received. Fit well ,good ankle support.
mom of threeThis is a great hunting boot. My nephew loved them!!
Morgan EnnisI purchased the beginning of this month dec 2020 and it’s not even Jan 2021 and the glue is separating from the soles allowing water to enter. They are very comfortable and I am very disappointed that my pair is defective already after wearing only twice one time just around the house the other time in the woods.
John ConnGreat boots
ThunderHeartThese are great hunting boots, though I wouldn’t recommend them for work boots. I think it would ruin them.
Just got them seem well made and have a warranty
Jimmy OverbeyLiked no dislike
AndrewThey fit a little big one mine, but fit decent with a thick pair of socks. Has a strong chemical smell from the factory that takes a while too fade out if you plan on hunting in them.