Apollo Pro 800G Insulated Hunting Boots
Only %1 left
-50%As low as $44.00 Regular Price $87.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Apollo Pro 800G Insulated Hunting Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- HISEA Apollo Pro 16-1/2” hunting Boots were built simple and practical in our minds. They are our premium hunting boots and are now available in Truetimber camo patterns to complete your hunting gear system. Whether you are hunting or fishing outside, the Apollo Pro would keep your feet dry and warm in cold water or mud.
- Waterproof & Keep Warm - Combining high-quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating 5mm neoprene, the Apollo Pro fears nothing and keeps you dry. Quick-drying and moisture-wicking, our breathable air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout boots, keeps your feet dryer than normal boots. 800G Insulation Style Boots, comfort rated from -20°F/-30°C to 50°F/ 10°C.
- Comfy & Rugged - Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole softens every step to provide you with all-day comfort. Podiatrist recommended removable Memory Foam Insole provides your feet extra arch support. And, the durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- User-friendly Designs – HISA puts customers’ needs in priority, Apollo Pro comes with a dream-team list of features starting with a sealed rubber shell that extends up to the topline for additional protection; exterior rubber heel cup locks your heel in place, and deliver a secure fit; scent-free breathable lining, wicks away sweat and odor-free; and, durable molded rubber outsole gives excellent stability and extra solid traction.
- HISEA Apollo Pro Hunting Boots were designed to keep dry and warm, handle even the toughest situations. It is best for hunting, fishing adventures, or any messy situations.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08DRDNV4C
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
RancherVerified✓Out of the box they appeared to have much thicker material than our usual Mucks. But when my feet went in them….ooooooooo……I still can’t believe how comfortable they are. We have had subzero temps here on the ranch lately and we have been wearing them everyday tromping thru snow doing various chores and so far my toes have not gotten cold or wet yet. I don’t even have to insert the toe warmers anymore. It’s truly amazing to me and my husband, who also has high arches, the boot’s soft and cushy comfort. During calving we walk up to 16 miles a day and for our mucks we had to buy speci al inserts for comfort and put moleskin on our heels to prevent blisters. We do not feel like we will need the moleskin with these Hisea boots. Our Mucks rarely lasted over a year before they started to leak so we are hoping these Hisea hold up better. The tag says “Lifetime warranty” so I hope that’s true. We have already put several miles on them and so far they are the best boots we have ever worn. My mother in law tried them on and asked where she could get some. Great job and thank you Hisea! ...[See More]
TimVerified✓Bought these to replace an old pair of mossy oaks I had . These boots are so warm and comfortable wore them in -4 degree weather wearing thin soaks my feet never got cold. I also wore them while finishing standing in 12inches of cold water . Best insulated boots I ever bought . I would highly recommend them to anyone.
CustomerVerified✓2 years ago I purchased the 400 gram version and They have been outstanding! I have used them for 2 hunting seasons and will probably get at least 2 more. I just purchased the 800 Gram version for those days that are very cold so I can use the 400 Gram early season and the 800 Gram late season. Very sturdy, comfortable and stay scent free which is important for Whitetail deer hunting. I will continue to buy and use these boots well into the future! They are very comparable to boots costing twice as much.