800 Gram Insulated Neoprene Hunting Waders
Only %1 left
As low as $99.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
800 Gram Insulated Neoprene Hunting Waders
is in stock.
- Be prepared to tackle any challenge nature can throw away in these rugged and incredibly warm waders! HISEA 800G Insulated Chest Hunting waders for men pack lots of features into warm and waterproof 4.5mm anti-scratch neoprene waders.
- Keep Warm & Reliable - Constructed with 4.5mm anti-scratch neoprene and featuring 800 gram Thinsulate boots, which keep your feet comfortable in the most frigid water. The integrated LED Light System hidden in the flapped top-entry storage pouch will provide always-ready illumination for darkness in the night and early morning. Our waders always do the job without getting in your way!
- 100% Waterproof - Besides the double-stitched and bonded & taped seams (widened than normal in the market), we are so sure the exclusive Water Intrusion Resistance (WIR) processing would help prevent water and dirt from getting into waders. Every HISEA neoprene chest waders is turned inside out, filled with water, proven leak-free, and then hung to dry. The wader is now ready to be shipped.
- User Friendly - Waders have a dream-team list of user-friendly features starting with customizable padded suspenders; durable quick-release buckles for easy take it on and off; 8 shell loops on Front-pocket System, keep shells easily accessible for quick reloading; move-freely & reinforced knees enhanced durability; one built-in pocket to organize your belongings; and, added 2 innovated waist pockets for extra 14 shells.
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08FHQJ9XS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
dltseedVerified✓I was on the fence about these, they sat in my cart for days while I considered other options. I was looking for something affordable for my first fly fishing trip to be sure I wanted to get into it 100%. The buddies I was with were in $400 Orvis Waders. It was 2deg when we tossed our first fly. They were freezing their butts off, I was happy, dry and warm. I started pretty shallow, nervous to test the boot to wader seems. After about an hour I was up to my hips, no leaks. Bonus, I'm ready to go for Duck and Geese seasons.
callenmillsVerified✓Used 3 times in thick mud/grass/swamp land never had a problem. They are super warm and lots of storage, my only complaint is that they fit funny, if you wear a size 12 shoe get a size 11 waders I wear a 14 and ordered a 13 and they fit perfect. These waders have nice knee padding and have been 100% waterproof for me
BlakeVerified✓Right out of the box I was a little disappointed with only half of the led lights working, but with that being said for just over $100 they are still worth it and the led lights are plenty bright even though it’s only half the strip for what I need to do with them...i haven’t taken them in the water yet but I put them on for 2 minutes and I was plenty warm and plenty comfortable
Rebekah ColemanVerified✓I really liked these waders. I am 5’10” 160lb female and i have a 36” inseam. 6/7. I have tiny feet and these are the longest inseam i could find with the foot size i needed. The light bar is sick. Especially at 4am 4’ of water and thick ass ice. My feet and legs stayed nice and warm and dry. Im surprised these are so cheap since they are worth so much more.Cons:(but know its my fault for having such long legs)After the first use the crotch ripped from the seam. High stepping with the inseam so tight caused them to rip out. Patch kit included worked well.It would be awesome if the manufacturer of these would come out with a tall version of these since no company who makes waders makes them tall enough for women who have small feet.Ill most likely have to go up a boot size to get a proper inseam fit so i stop ripping them out.The only thing sitka has on these is a zipper down the front but the other brands are not size inclusive nor height inclusive. ...[See More]
BlakeVerified✓ive only used them twice but so far they have been great. Im in California so duck hunting in them so far this year hasnt been too cold. I personally hate to be cold. Being out on the pond at 445 am, my feet got slightly cold. I got some alpaca socks and that helped big time. I only wore merino long johns underneath. The light is very handy, as shown in pic. The stitching has been good for me. Im 6'1 165 LBs and sport a size 11 boot. the boot fit is a little on the big side for me personally. If you have a fat wide foot they will fit yours better. If your a thin guy like me you could likely get away with ordering a size smaller, especially if your not too lanky. I lightweight wish id of ordered size 10 just bc my foot wants to come out of my boot if i am in deep mud and thats no Bueno. Overall though, great waders at a great price. ...[See More]
Jackie McBrideVerified✓I got these as all the reviews said they ran big. Well, the boots hardly fit over my 19” calves, the boots are a perfect size foot wise. I got the 9s as I wear a women’s 9.5 or 41EU. I’m 5’7 and 190lbs, the regular size is super snug over my silks (took some jumping to get into). Overall super comfy, can sit comfortably, light works (doesn’t come with batteries). The phone case us a bit hokey but will work.Will use them tomorrow and update on warmth and waterproof ability. I’m in the PNW, expected temp at 5am will be 42F.