Kids Snow Bib Overalls
Only %1 left
As low as $43.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Kids Snow Bib Overalls
is in stock.
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Pair this top of the technical snow bib with one of hard-shell jackets and your kid will want to stay on the mountain no matter the weather. HISEA Keep Dry & Warm snow bib for kids will keep them dry with an extremely high waterproof, wind-resistance and breathability rating, and, great for exploration of the steep, the deep, and the hard to reach.
- Thermal Insulated for Comfort & Warmth: HISEA kids’ technical snow bib is specially made with 100 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, which offers warmth in a lightweight, but low bulk garment. Provide full coverage on upper and lower body for maximum comfort and protection from scuffs and abrasions. Comfort rated from 14 °F/-10°C to 86 °F/30 °C.
- Waterproof & Wind Resistant: The skillful multi-layer membrane, a lightweight shell made for active freeriding - makes light work of long days ripping groomers and building kickers with its head-to-toe breathability and waterproofing. WP/WR 5000mm & MP 3000g/㎡/24h - waterproof/breathability rating. Great gear for kids’ winter activities, hiking or other outdoor sports.
- User-Friendly Design: HISEA kids’ technical snow bib has a dream-team list of user-friendly features starting with adjustable suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion; smooth, heavy-duty zipper and smooth lining make it even easier to wiggle into; convenient D-ring for additional attachments; and, boot gaiters with grippers to keep warmth in and moisture out.
- The HISEA kids’ snow bib is a tech-packed snow bib, it is light, durable and about as rigid as it gets. PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! Machine washable, please make sure to read the Wash Label and empty all pockets.
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08R9XQHQ3
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
timothy lentzVerified✓First off these are really comfortable made of high quality material they are warm and they also repell water very well tested it in the rain cause do not have snow here yet. On the waist sides it does have stretchy material which is great if your kid is a bit on the heavy side asked him if it was to tight he said no it does not bunch up or get tighter when bending over my nephew absolutly loves it it does have leg grippers which is good if we had snow i am sure it will keep it out. When washing them just follow directions on the tag and it will be fine. all i have left to say is that it is good for a ny size child my nephew is 4 years old in this photo fits him good this is the 6T size ...[See More]
PhotoChickAZVerified✓I ordered my son a size up so that these will fit by the time winter comes again. They are a 5t and a little long in the legs so I know they will fit him good by winter time. They are really easy to put on and have a little part in the front you can attach gloves to. They arrive fast and look well made. He is currently in a 4t and is 3
LindsayVerified✓We love the bright pink and they fit my daughter really nice this past snowy season! They were just a tad bit long which is exactly what we wanted so to fit next season too. They have adjustable straps to let it be a snug fit for taller kids too or shorter if you need to shorten. Very nice set.
Christine K. Cornett-McVayVerified✓A well made design and they fit comfortably. Easy to get into and out of. Straps adjust easily. Washes up with no problems. I let it hang outside and air dry. The zipper slides well. Doesn’t catch and hang up, even in icy or frigid conditions. Plenty warm and great thickness. Tough stitching and good material. Shouldn’t rip easily etc.
Russ L. SnowVerified✓These snow bib overalls are fantastic. They are the perfect gray that will go with several different jackets that my toddler has. They are a great length and have adjustable straps. I especially like that they are reinforced at the bottom where the two legs rub together when doing outside activities. I know without a doubt that these overalls will be perfect and will last for 2 or maybe if I'm lucky 3 winter seasons. I highly recommend these bib overalls for your wee kids.
LibbyVerified✓I have had this for 5 days now. Holds up well during cold weather and it does seem waterproof. There were no smells and the fit is nicely snug for little ones, there is extra room for layering.We are yet to have snow here, but my 6 year old nephew finds it very comfortable and warm. It’s very true to size and I would definitely recommend it.If anything changes, I will update my review.So far, so good! Very soft even for children with sensitive skin. I give it 5 stars ⭐️