Women's Square Toe Western Cowgirl Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $45.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Square Toe Western Cowgirl Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole.
- Stylish Western Cowgirl Styling: These Cowgirl Boots with unique shiny glitter breeze underlay design; the square toe styling with traditional western wooden heel and long-wearing rubber sole. Heel measures approximately 2 inches".
- Pull Tabs For Easy On And Off: Convenient pull-up tag on both sides makes it easy for people with different foot shapes to wear and off.
- Looks and Feels Like Real Leather: These women's cowboy boots are made with high-quality synthetic leathers, which combine fashion, durability, and an affordable price.
- All-Day Comfort: Soft synthetic lining wicks away moisture, offers a comfortable next-to-skin feel, and provides cushioning to give feet comfort. A flexible wooden outsole allows you to run and jump around while feeling comfy.
- These boots are the ideal boots that go with all seasons. They are suitable for most occasions: shopping, party, travel, outdoor, wedding, dancing, college, work, walking and so on. PLEASE READ THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! We love our buyers, one-year quality assurance backed by HISEA!
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B09H4LX53P
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Roy N.Verified✓These aren't super high end cowboy boots but for $40 they are an amazing value! They look great if you like the square-ish toe style. The inlaid glitter is very feminine, looks great and is an unexpected feature at this affordable price.The person I ordered these for wears a 6.5 shoe but that size was not available so I ordered a size 7 in hopes that it would fit OK but it was unfortunately too large. So I would say that these fit true to size.I don't have a reason not to recommend these and lots of reasons to recommend them so if you like the style you can't go wrong.When deciding on buying something I greatly depend on reviews from others, so I hope this helps you! ...[See More]
roxycowgirlVerified✓I ride horses and know that behind every good cowgirl is a great pair of boots. These are not a work boot, but they are fun and attention getting for sure. These boots are a fraction of what a good pair of working boots cost. I have actually ridden in these boots and they are very comfortable. I have found the Hisea boots do run on the larger side. I actually don't mind the slightly larger sizing because it allows me to use thicker socks and still just slip them on. I love the look of these boots and the bling. I have turquoise tack so it really looks great on my horse. The underlay of glitter really catches the sun and sparkles. These are probably not going to withstand the abuse of a work boot, but they are great for riding, casual wear, and trail rides. They look great and are comfortable! I am thinking of buying the black pair too. I would recommend them. ...[See More]
Dogs & HorsesVerified✓I live in deep West Texas on the border with Mexico. I ride horses for fun and we load up the horses and drop in on a couple of big local ranches now and then to help with cattle moving throughout the year. However, I literally have never owned a pair of cowboy boots in my entire life. I ride in tall English style boots because I like the extra protection from mesquite and cholla thorns out in the Chihuahua Desert - cowboy boots are just shorter than I care for.I actually got these boots for two reasons - I love the Hisea brand of footwear and have several different items from them that have held up v ery well in rough conditions. And we were invited to a private fundraiser with a cowboy boot theme. These were actually a fun way to adhere to the theme and add a little whimsy with the glitter inserts. The boots are comfortable and fit true to size like all my other Hisea shoes. They are definitely water proof as well. ...[See More]
JachinVerified✓I got these for my daughter to go with a new dress she got. Of course, they look great, but she says they are also very comfortable. She found them easy to get on and off as well. They also fit well, and are true to size.After church this last week we were helping out with some things, and had to be on our feet for a long time. She said that these boots were comfortable the whole time as well. So I chalk that up as a win all around.
AdaVerified✓I cannot explain better about the material used for this shoe, it is very hard(which i love) but very light compliments my cowboy outfits. I also wore it out for my girls hangouts and i got compliments about my shoe from strangers. I like itI got a size 10US and it fits perfectly!
Amber L. ComerVerified✓