Women's Snow Pants
Out of stock
Only %1 left
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Snow Pants
is in stock.
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Lightweight & Insulating Material: Keep warm and not bulky! Water resistant polyester shell and warm 100g 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, with a comfort level of 14°F/-10°C to 86°F/30°C. No matter what the weather, you will want to stay on the mountain.
- Water & Wind Resistant : HISEA's pants with a high level of waterproof, wind resistance and breathability, WP/WR 5000mm & MP 3000g/㎡/24h-Waterproof/breathable grade. It is an excellent equipment for winter activities, hiking or other outdoor sports.
- Multiple Pocket & Convenient O-ring: Two side pockets with zippers prevent the phone from falling and makes your phone more secure；a thigh pocket can carry more things,added an O-ring so you can carry keys and gloves.
- Easy-on & Multifunctional Warmth: The waist can be adjusted, we also designed elastic leggings, easy to put on and take off the boots zipper, to ensure that you can wear with any shoes or boots, comfortable fit, cold and moisture-proof.
- HISEA Women's Snow Pants is a tech-packed snow overall, light, durable and durable. PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! Machine washable, please read the washing label
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B099F3N5CT
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Brooke HimesVerified✓I was so surprised when I found these pants at this cost. Thought I would give them a try, I had low expectations for the price point. I was so pleasantly surprised when I received them. They fit true to size, they are warm, feel super high quality, and easy to move in and comfortable. I have worn spyder many times and these feel as good as them at a fraction of the cost! I highly recommend these pants! They also had some really pretty colors. I think I might buy me the pretty blue color as well! Totally get these!!!!
Suez RichallVerified✓I highly recommend using their sizing chart. I got the tall and they actually are long enough. I am 5'10" (inseam of 34") and these have an inseam of 32" which goes to just below my ankles. They do have elastic around the ankles as well as a short zipper on the bottom sides to help fit them over the boots. There is enough space between the two layers at your ankles to tuck in the elastic layer while keeping the zipped layer over your boots. The available pockets are great. The front pockets are about a foot deep with a zipper to close them, the side pockets are only 6.5" deep and have a Velcro patch t o keep closed. No back pockets. There are 2 Velcro tabs in the waist to adjust the fitting a small bit. I found this helpful depending on if I was in leggings or jeans. The front closure is a zipper with snaps and Velcro at the top. Overall a great fitting pair of snow pants and very warm so far. We shall see how they do in the wet snow and the below freezing temperatures. Also, they came with a bag to store them in. I thought this was a nice addition for storage and such. ...[See More]
good sellerVerified✓Absolutely loved these!! I’m still learning to snowboard so don’t want to invest big dollars into a pair of ski pants. These pants are good quality and not expensive like what you would find at stores. The pantsSpecially made with 100 grams 3M Thinsulate ultra Insulation. Warm, waterproof, andcomfortable. 10/10 recommend!!
Reyna FrancoVerified✓I love these insulated pants!They fit and look great plus are isolated enough to help you keep warm. 100 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight. very comfy, warm and Unbelievable quality for the price.They fit my curves just right! Run true to size and are super warm. For reference I am 5’ 7” weight 145 lbs and bought a size medium