Women's Neoprene Chest Waders
Only %1 left
As low as $99.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Neoprene Chest Waders
is in stock.
- Designed to be the most Durable & Protective waders for active women that like outdoor pursuits. These 4.5mm neoprene chest waders provide 100% waterproof protection you can count on. Whether you are hunting, fishing, camping, riding ATVs, or even just playing outside, these breathable, waterproof waders would protect your clothing and provide an extra, insulating layer for added warmth in cold water or mud.
- DURABLE & STURDY – made of incredibly durable & flexible 4.5mm neoprene laminated to nylon jersey and stretch liner, it stands up to the outdoors while trapping and holding body heat to shield you from cold conditions.
- 100% WATERPROOF – besides the armor weld double-stitched and visible bonded & taped seams (widened than normal in the market), we also ensure the exclusive Water Intrusion Resistance processing would help prevent water and dirt from getting into waders.
- USER FRIENDLY – these waders have a dream-team list of user-friendly features starting with adjustable neoprene suspenders; durable quick-release buckles for easy take it on and off; move-freely & reinforced knees enhanced durability and extend wader life; one chest hand-warmer pocket and one built-in pocket to organize belongings;
- UNIQUE HOT PINK LEOPARD PRINT CAMO DESIGN - PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! It keeps dry and warm, handles even the toughest work and sports situations.
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08FHXVF1B
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Stephanie BroomeVerified✓I’m usually a size 7.5 and a 6 fit perfect , I’m 5’2 120-125 lbs… I gave 4 stars simply because this was not what I thought I was ordering, false advertising and they definitely don’t come with pink on them( ordered two sizes and neither were pink) so I was slightly disappointed in that considering it was one of the main reason for buying, other than that they’re super cute
KatrinaVerified✓Edit- the very day I wrote this review I went to wear them to walk the river and noticed a rip around the knee area and two small holes… disappointed as I’ve only worn them twice and it was just to walk the bay when the tides were higher.For reference I’m 5’3 125-130lb size 4-6 (in btw a size small/medium depending on brand) and I wear size 6.5 in water shoes and 7 in sneakers. I originally ordered a size 5 due to reviews with similar shoe sizes but ended up returning and ordering a size 6 which were slightly loose but fit perfect with layered socks.I’ve worn these neoprene waders twice so f ar on a 50 degree sunny calm day and a 40 degree cloudy day with 15-25 mph winds off the bay. Both days my socks were dry after 6 hours and they performed very well. They aren’t too warm, but I knew that so I layered two thermal leggings on top and that kept me pretty warm. Im hoping they continue to perform well but I’ll have to see after a few more wears and will update if any issues arise. I will say I could not fit my baggy sweat pants in to them so they are more form fitting with less extra room for those who are larger in the leg area. I have narrow calves so I may not recommend if you need wider calved boots.I def recommend these waders if you want something stylish and fitting. I’ve had multiple women compliment me on them and some men asking where I purchased them so they could get a pair for their wives. ...[See More]
tracy forbesVerified✓After doing a lot of research and almost spending hundreds of dollars on a name brand pair. I stumbled across these. I needed something most importantly to keep me warm in the cold mountain water and dry!!! I Love love these waders!! During the day the temp was in the mid 60’s and in the 30’s at night freezing! And with the river waters still being ice cold (March) these waders kept me warm. I wore shorts and a tank under them had no problem being cold and if i was i put on a sweatshirt. I highly recommend these!!!! I’m 5’6 wear a size 7.5/ 8 shoe and ordered a size 8 boot.
MalloryVerified✓I bought the Arabian print, since the leopard print was unavailable in my size. I was very excited to recieve these because of the pink lining especially, like it was described and shown. I recieved the product today, and it isn't pink lining, it's like a darkish brown and while it doesn't matter to much to me at the end of the day because they're comfortable nonetheless, the advertising of the color really disappointed me. I was looking forward to the pink and cheetah print. Lol, But like stated before, they fit and are comfortable. And I'm ready to use them.
M.RachelVerified✓After reading reviews, I decided to go down a size to a 7. I usually wear a 7.5/8. Boot fits perfect with sock! Love the adjustable strap around chest that allows you to tighten the suit up for comfort. So far good! Material and quality as advertised. Area between legs is a little snug for getting on and off a four wheeler. Real test will be in the field! (5’4” - 120lbs.)
RRBVerified✓As based on other reviews I decided to size down and order and 8. My normal shoe size is a 9/9.5 but these fit well in the boot and would still have room if I wore wool socks. They're a good length for me (5'7") and the belt helps the waist fit too. They fit me perfectly but if you're bigger than a size 8/10 in jeans they might be too snug through the hips.
thatmelodygirlVerified✓This is a great product! They just arrived today and I used them for the first time for snakehead fishing! They are soooo cute!! I wear a size 8 shoe but saw from other reviews that they run large so I bought the size 7. I am 5’7” 115 lbs with long legs and they fit perfectly. It is wide at the top but if you are tiny like me there is a belt strap that tightens so it’s more form-fitting. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase