Women's Mid-Calf Rubber Work Boots
Only %1 left
min price $50.99 — max price $53.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Mid-Calf Rubber Work Boots
is in stock.
- SKU: XSX19W
- Rubber sole
- HISEA women’s chore working boot is redefining tough modern footwear for wet working conditions. This rubber boot has best-in-class to keep dry & warm. HISEA chore working boots are with you to build a better future together.
- 5mm lightweight flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit, keeping your feet dry and providing an extra, insulating layer for added warmth in cold water or mud.
- Breathable Lining - 2mm H-Airmesh Lining, the fabric that keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry even under intense use, allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet dry, and aerated. Comfort rated from 14°F to 86°F (-10°C to 30°C), suitable for a wide range of climates and weather conditions.
- Stability - The rubber outsole is designed to take on even the most challenging terrains. This work boot is perfect for worksites. It’s made for extended use, built-in composite toe, triple rubber layers, and arch support EVA insoles provide extra comfort.
- HISEA’s all-condition women chore working boots are made to work on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete, and rocky terrain. One-year Quality Assurance backed by HISEA!
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08R5KP1FK
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Adventurer||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Emily DavisVerified✓When I unboxed these, I was honestly shocked at how huge they were. I work at a plant nursery walking through greenhouses all day so I needed something durable. These seemed fitting. In the pictures I’ve added, you’ll see these compared to the boots I wear on a daily basis. I felt like a clown when I put them on. (Maybe should have chosen a different pattern but I liked the veggies on the side). I’m small and these honestly looked so ridiculous on me that I didn’t even try to wear them to work. Not sure how they may fit on other people but if you’re on the petite side and have chicken legs l ike me… probably not gonna want to buy this particular boot! ...[See More]
Moderate RiskVerified✓These HISEA Women's Rubber Work Boots run large and very wide. Inserts may be necessary for a proper fit. That being said, they are very soft inside. I have never worn a boot like this with so much support and softness. They definitely keep my feet dry, even when the yard gets swampy. They are warm with the extended rubber shell. They have good stretch with four way nylon stretch. The decorative part is made of neoprene. They are very attractive and eye-catching. Keep in mind that boots of this construction are also heavy.
Jeremy KlinebrielVerified✓These are very well-made boots! I live on a farm and live in mud/rain boots it seems. With that said, I love the thick soles on these to help keep me up out of the puddles. They do repel water and are made of heavy-duty materials. I also like the gardening designs on the top part. My only complaint it weight but rubber is heavier than foam and I very thankful these are rubber! They came with a surprise cellphone waterproof pocket too. I also like how they have the U.S. size listed. I recommend these for sure
AndrewVerified✓Very impressed with the comfort of these boots. When the first arrived, I thought they looked odd and heavy with such thick sole. But, when I put them on, my feet felt like they were on a marshmallow. I spend long days with my horses and these boots make my feet feel great at the end of the day. I have had little luck with other brand muck boots that cost a lot. Every time, they split either at the back of the ankle or at the widest part of the foot where the boot bends. In Florida during the wet season, nothing is worse then getting muddy, paddock or manure pile water in your boots. I will do an upda te review after the summer to see how they hold up as I wear them everyday to take care of my mares. As of now, I would certainly recommend these to anyone, especially if they have foot issues.My only complaint, the usual for any boots that I buy, is the calf width. With my skinny legs, I can get rain in them. I am just used to it with my cowgirl boots also. ...[See More]
Peru EditorVerified✓I got these excellent boots for my wife and she is very satisfied. They are very attractive and comfortable with a lot of great features. The interior is soft and features a terrific arch support. Unlike other rubber boots, these boots are flexible and feel good when you walk around in them. The top of the boots are made from thick neoprene and there is a rubber covering that begins at just above the ankle. This construction offers the perfect combination of practicality and comfort. The non-slip tread provides good footing on a variety of surfaces. This is a great pair of rubber boots that will keep your feet warm and dry. ...[See More]
CodeMonkeyVerified✓These Hisea Work Boots are very thick and sturdy. My girlfriend ordered these, she also has their Garden boots too and loves them. These boots are very comfortable to wear and the insole is soft and provides great support. The black and pink Camo design looks great too! The boots fit very well, they run a little wide but that makes them easier to take on and off.We live in Phoenix so when its hot she likes to fold down the neoprene portion to keep cooler. The seam / glue on the neoprene portion is a little gappy and inconsistent but the edges are are together. Overall happy with these boots.
maryVerified✓The first boot I received the stripping around the edge of the boot wasn't glued down all the way. I wrote a review and without asking they replaced the boot. These are fairly good quality but I wouldn't compare them to a high dollar brand like much boots, they seem durable but not that durable. I've had them for a few weeks and so far, so good. 5 stars just for customer service.
sueVerified✓I thought these boots would look and feel cheaply made but I was pleasantly surprised. They do run a little big, but not enough to order a size smaller. I put a support insole in mine and they feel great. They look as good as the more expensive mud boots, so I am very happy with my purchase. Can't wait to see how they are in cold and snow.