Women's Insulated Rubber Snow Boots
Only %1 left
-50%As low as $35.00 Regular Price $69.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Insulated Rubber Snow Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Designed to be the most durable, protective, and comfortable boots for active outdoorsmen in any cold weather.
- Thickened 6mm lightweight and complete waterproof CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit. The stretch-fit topline bindings snug calves to keep warmth in and cold out. Thickened and sealed high-grade rubber shell extends up above ankle for protection from moisture and dangers.
- Soft fleece lining provides extra warmth in frigid environments; 4mm durable fleece footbed; comfort rated from -30 °F to 50 °F (-30°C to 10°C). Breathable Air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots, it is what keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry under intense use. Nonabrasive and hypoallergenic.
- User-friendly & Comfortable Design - Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsoles soften every step to provide you an all-day comfort experience. And, durable molded rubber outsoles give excellent stability and extra solid traction. Easy-to-clean. Multi-layer reinforced Achilles, heel, and toe areas for additional protection from dangers.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08J3VRKW3
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
NatalieVerified✓These boots came at a perfect time because we got a ton of snow in our area. They are incredibly comfortable and warm!!They run on the smaller end/are snug (which is fine for me). My suggestion is to buy a size up if you want them to be roomy.I’m super happy with them and really glad I bought them.
PriscillaVerified✓Omg these boots are Scrumptious...can you be in love with water winter boots??!! They fit as expected look expensive very but affordable...they are comfortable!! Depending on the cut of the shoes I can wear a 9/10 or 11...in these I got an 11 because in winter I would like to wear socks! These have just enough room so I'm comfortable wearing them for extended period of time!!! I'm so happy I decided to get them...No regrets! I'm searching now for an all black pair now!!!
Diane - Shawnee, KSVerified✓What I dislike is they were not in the original packaging and played off as new when they were obviously worn and full price was charged.They are somewhat long since I had to get an whole size (no half sizes in this boot) 2 pairs of socks works just fine. They are comfortable and warm.. put them to the test in Wyoming weather instead of Kansas weather.Other than the markings on the fabric and a couple of scratches on the black part of the boot I will keep them.. I do believe is getting lazy in their quality control department. just keep checking your products when not in original packaging. Too mu ch hassle to return so I will keep them… maybe from this review they will send a credit To my account for being a good Prime customer ...[See More]
Tim & Kelly CollingVerified✓Purchased for daughter that is 11 to wear during horseback riding to keep legs and feet warm. These Boots are wonderful, warmth is perfect. They fit her wonderful from the reviews we did go up a size and that was perfect highly recommend sizing up! I can even wear them and they are wonderful going to purchase for myself as well.
ericVerified✓I had bought my daughter a pair of muck boots. She liked them and outgrew them quickly. I recently purchased these boots for Christmas and she loves them. She says they fit perfect and are more comfortable than the muck boots. They seem taller and fit her perfect, and most important of all they keep her feet warm during our northern ny winters! Would definitely recommend these boots and will be buying a few more pairs for the other kids!
JessicaVerified✓I live in the PNW, so farm boots are necessary almost 365 days of the year. And sometimes, boots are worn most the day. I have been buying the Muck brand, but recently the quality has been less than great, and the price is too high for that. I generally go through one pair of boots per year. So, I decided to try these and I'm glad I did. They do have a rather large seam at the heel, but I got a half-size larger than normal and it's not been an issue. While I wouldn't use these for a hunting/hiking trip, they have been great for farm chores including moving animals, milking, fixing fence and mucking st alls. Not overly warm and the seams are holding up well. I try to keep the uppers out of the blackberry brambles, but they are holding up well. The bottom has good traction in the mud too. I like that the top is tight enough to keep dirt and hay out of the boot, but not too tight on my middle-aged, not-so-slim calves. Definitely will purchase again ...[See More]
IrisVerified✓These are warm and comfortable, they run true to size, I take a 6 1/2 but with boots 7 so I can wear heavy socks, I think I may have been able to get away with the 6 1/2.They are a little heavy, clunky. Think of them as a work or bad weather boot. They are not feminine or stylish. Still, I am happy with my purchase and may order another pair.Have not had a chance to test them in snow/water.
Ardith R RobertsVerified✓