Women's Garden Rain Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $42.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Garden Rain Boots
is in stock.
- Slip into waterproof, breathable and comfortable with our women's ultra-versatile rain and garden shoe. This shoe is fully waterproof, has durable uppers made of natural rubber, and is insulated to keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Keep Dry & Warm – 5mm CR neoprene booties give you flexibility and shock absorption; natural rubber layers create extra protection, and waterproof design in any situation. Keeping you dry and providing comfort and support for long days.
- Breathable Lining - Breathable H-Airmesh Lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, which keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots in the market, making these boots best for year-round use.
- User-friendly Design - Adjustable closures at the topline lock debris out. Durable molded outsoles provide excellent stability on uneven terrain, slip-resistant & self-clean. Comfort massage memory foam insole offers extra arch support, good for all-day long use on your feet.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0B7KVXGDZ
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
DanaVerified✓These boots are true to size. I slid them on and they fit perfectly. They are extremely lightweight and contoured enough that my foot does slide around inside of them. The top of the boot is a waterproof fabric with a bungee cord closure to keep moisture out. The pattern is cute too. These will be great for gardening and caring for my chickens.
Samantha MerrittVerified✓I recently received these boots and they are more than I expected! Nice & cozy during cold weather and they also keep your feet dry!! We sloshed around in the woods setting feed for deer hunting and these boots held up to the rigorous activity, long walk and swampy wet mud. They're comfortable too so that's a plus, I nearly forgot I was wearing boots!!
Mark GangVerified✓These Hisea garden boot fit well and true to size. The soles are easy to clean and have great traction. They have a bungee cord to close around the ankle/calf to keep my feet dry. I walked in mud, bogs, rocky and uneven ground, they were very conformable, and well made. They maybe slightly heavier than other Hisea boots i have. I will add any updates as i put them to task, but im very happy to have stylish pair of garden boots.
StarviewerVerified✓These boots are very good quality. Beware if you have big ankles as you will struggle to put them on. I ordered one size up because you must pull these up they have no zipper. The Craftsmanship and quality are great. The one thing I dont like is how hard it is to put these on. You have to insert your toes into the boot first while holding the boot facing up, and then pull them up until you slip your foot in.
Kelly WahlVerified✓They are a little larger which is good if you want to wear thick socks. They are very comfy and cushiony. For such a low profile I was pleasant surprised. They were great for raking and cleaning my garden up at the end of the season. They have the cinch so no leaves got in there while I was raking and blowing the leaves. So easy on and off. They are definitely my new easy on an off for around my yard. They are well worth what they cost and they are a bargain. So if your looking for a good rain or garden boots look know farther! These are such a good deal.
Miz JVerified✓These boots are insulated and 100% waterproof and breathable and light weight and slip-resistant. Also, they are a very good looking pair of boots. I love the design and the bright green soles!!! And the adjustable closure at the top keeps debris out. I love these boots. I think they are a great price and I would highly recommend them!!!
TTVerified✓Pros:*Ripstop Nylon top to stop tearing if punctured & is weatherproof*thick neoprene all the way down to the sole, doesn't stop at the rubber*rubber is formed/molded over the neoprene; double thickness & warmth w/rubber, isn't just rubber*very soft & comfortable inside since it's neoprene against the foot, no seams around the foot (only seam is in the back, see pic)*nice, thick outsole (bottom) with good traction*can be cinched tight at the top*true to (rain boot) sizeCons:*discoloration between the 2 boots (see pic of me wearing boots), reason for 4 starsI was initially surprised at the quality for the price, as quality waterproof rain boots can get expensive. I'm assuming the discoloration between the 2 boots is a one-off and won't happen to others. I don't mind as I'll be getting them dirty working outside, but needed to reflect it in the review just in case it's not a one-off.I will be updating my review once I've owned/warn the boots longer. ...[See More]