Women's Floral Pattern Western Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $43.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Floral Pattern Western Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Unbeatable Western Cowgirl Styling: These Cowgirl Boots with laser Western floral pattern design on shaft and vamp; the stylish Snip Toe with traditional western wooden heel and long-wearing rubber sole for a more comfy feeling.
- All-Day Comfort: Soft synthetic lining wicks away moisture, offers a comfortable next-to-skin feel, and provides cushioning to give feet comfort. Bottoms are made of a flexible wooden/rubber outsole to avoid clicking around and to give you a very good grip.
- Looks and feels like real leather: These classic women's western cowboy boots are made from high-quality synthetic leathers, which combine fashion, stylish, durability, and at an affordable price.
- Specifications: Man-made, shaft measures approximately 9.1 inches, heel measures approximately 2 inches, boot opening measures from 14-16 inches around (not for wide calf), Convenient pull-up tags for easy on & off.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B09HC3JKDB
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
JoyVerified✓The bronze color on these cowboy boots is exquisite. Detailed stitching and meticulous attention to comfort is appreciated. This boot is also lined with a felt fabric. I’ve had boots that were more expensive that didn’t have this feature. The fit is a little tight, but that’s as expected with pointed toe cowboy boots. They should be snug. They will stretch some as I wear them. I’ve been so pleased with the HISEA brand of boots. I will be buying more.
Emily N. HardwickVerified✓
beejayVerified✓Perfect for the occasion. Wore these for a blue themed dukes and boots party and they were such a hit. This was my first time wearing boots ever and the experience actually turned out well. They were comfortable so I kept them on all night. True to size and over all comfy.
Barbara IlijicVerified✓I don't usually wear cowboy boots but I loved the look of these boots, so I thought I would try them out. When I received them I thought "there is no way these boots are going to be comfortable", because of the square toe. I was very pleasantly surprised. The boots are extremely comfortable, fit perfectly and they are made very well.This is the 2nd time I have ordered boots from Hisea. The first pair were rubber farm boots which I also love. This company's customer service is awesome and very helpful. I would definitely recommend these boots.
TellitNellVerified✓I wanted a close up on these boots because I was pleasantly surprised when I open the box and saw just how much detail, thought, and care went in to this pair of boots. I can see why they supply a warranty; with this much quality and attention paid to how the boots are made, you will never need to use it. Yes, I know you see the pointed toe and yes my feet are wide but these are my size a 10 and very comfortable. No part of my feet feel pinched or tight.
Hot Rod BlondieVerified✓Fantastic quality and gorgeous color. These boots are beautiful. I bought the brown and the color is perfect. The pattern is very subtle. The heels make such a great sound and are so solid. I love that the interior has a leopard prints. There is a lifetime warranty with these boots… I wear a size 10 and have wide feet. Near the big toe portion it was a little bit snug. These are very pointed toe. However my foot was not squeezed. They fit nicely around the calf area and had plenty of room. I have a feeling once they’re fully broken in they are going to become one of my favorite shoes. They are so much fun. The brown will go with everything.Definitely full quality and worth the price! ...[See More]
HDevineVerified✓These boots fit exactly as expected. I love the height of them. I also love the detail is subtle. The shade of brown is so pretty.The front of the boot is maybe a hair wide. I have a narrow foot and I felt like that part of the boot had plenty of wiggle room. They stayed on well while walking and weren’t uncomfortable.The heel does leave black scuff marks, so be aware. They are very easy to slip on and off. The sole is grippy and not slick.It’s a nice boot for the price point.