Women's Cowgirl Embroidered Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $48.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's Cowgirl Embroidered Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Traditional Western Cowgirl Styling: Western Cowgirl Boots with classic handmade floral embroidery on shaft and instep; the stylish Snip Toe with traditional western wooden heel and long-wearing rubber sole for a more comfy feeling.
- All-Day Comfort: Soft synthetic lining wicks away moisture, offers a comfortable next-to-skin feel, and provides cushioning to give feet comfort. A flexible wooden/rubber outsole allows you to run and jump around while feeling comfy.
- Animal-Friendly: Looks and feels like real leather: made from high-quality synthetic leathers, which combine fashion, stylish, durability, and at an affordable price.
- Specifications: Man-made, shaft measures approximately 13.8 inches from the floor, heel measures approximately 2 inches, boot opening measures from 14-16 inches around (not for wide calf), breathable synthetic lining, and padded insole for ultra-comfort.
- Convenient pull-up tags for easy on & off.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B09H4KR2ZS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Sabreezy Aint EasyVerified✓These boots are so cute! I love the detailed design on them. The quality and craftsmanship of these boots is amazing. And the price is so affordable! I cannot wait to wear these to my next country concert. They hit just below the shin and are very comfortable to wear. These are true to size so order accordingly. Wear them with your favorite pair of jeans, dress, or skirt. They will look great with anything. You won’t regret this purchase. I would recommend them.
Keppy LopezVerified✓Good:-Nice design and color.-The boots are not loud on hard surfaces.-Interior of boot includes a pretty pattern.Bad:-The boots could be more comfortable.-Strong chemical odor.I ordered the HISEA Cowboy Boots for Women Western Cowgirl Boots with Classic Embroidery, black, size 6. I like the look and style of these cowboy boots. The embroidery gives the boots a traditional cowgirl appearance. The boots did not work because the toe box is too narrow and the ankle area was not a good fit. Overall, the boots look good, but the comfort could be better.
Coach OVerified✓I bought these boots to wear to a country concert. They did not disappoint! They look great with denim shorts, tucked jeans, or a sundress. I was able to wear them under my flared boot-cut jeans with no problem. I have larger calf muscles, and they still fit comfortably. I scuffed the toe a little on my first outing, but I'm rough on shoes. The black and tan matches several of my purses and belts, not just one color or the other. I had so much fun dressing up in these boots. I am 50+ and felt the soles were safe, not slick. The lining was a cute leopard print!
KPITTVerified✓I absolutely love these cowgirl boots! They are so well made and so incredibly comfortable. I was shocked at how much they look like leather too. The stitching design is beautifully done and they rival some much more expensive versions out there. I got the black because it goes with my wardrobe the most and I have worn these with denim skirts and jeans and always get compliments. I have walked in these while out and about for several hours and they are so comfortable.I wear a size 8 across the board more or less and the 8 fit me perfectly. I also have slightly larger calves and these are not tight or loose on me. The sole is very shock absorbing too! I am 5’3 and they come a couple inches below my knee (obviously everybody has different length legs regardless of height - but for an idea)Such a fun boot and great addition to my wardrobe. Highly recommend. ...[See More]
Christine MurphyVerified✓I was so surprised and happy with the quality of these boots! I usually wear a size 10 but can have a hard time finding boots to fit comfortably and these fit perfectly! I love all the detail on the stitching and the heel height is very comfortable. I also loved all the color choices. An amazing deal for these boots that are perfect for everyday or country concert!
Antigone WalshVerified✓These cowboy boots are adorable. The embroidery is eye-catching and the burgundy goes with everything. They are surprisingly comfortable with a nice soft lining. The 9.5 felt a tad large in the foot; not enough to go down a size but something I would wear with socks . They are not tight at the calf. They look great and are fun and comfortable to wear.
Brian "SpookYouLaterz" LubeckiVerified✓