Women's American Flag Cowboy Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $49.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Women's American Flag Cowboy Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Features a beautifully embroidered American Flag on its vamp or shaft. This pair of Western cowboy boots are definitely a piece of your closet that can look perfectly fit into everyday outfits. All you have to do to show your patriotism is pull on these cowgirl Boots, the cowgirl Boots by Rollda are sure to turn heads.
- Easy To On And off: Convenient dual pull straps make it easy for people with different foot shapes to wear and off for those times when you don't want to struggle with your shoes.
- Classic Western Style: The uppers of these cowboy boots are crafted of high-quality synthetic leather, soft and cute leopard print lining wicks away moisture, offering a comfortable next-to-skin feel. The welt stitching technology adds additional durability. Combining craftsmanship, fashion, and durability together for an affordable price that cannot be beaten.
- Humanization Design: The padded cushion insole is designed to keep you just that way at all times. A flexible stacked wooden/rubber outsole to avoid clicking around and to give you a very good grip.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0B4ZH226Q
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
J. QuinceyVerified✓Very impressed with the quality of these boots given the price. Love the style and height of them. There’s even cute fabric woven into the inside of them. They fit true to size and are very comfortable. I’ve worn them on 2 different occasions (very long nights) and had no foot pain or blisters whatsoever. Would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for boots!
MSiskVerified✓What I loved: the height, the color (I chose the faded vintage look rather than the standard red white and blue and they were super cute!) The fit on my foot. These are my second pair of HISEA western boots (i love my other pair so much!) and altho they're a bit tight in the toe box, sizing up half a size and giving them some time to break them in fixed any issues with snugness. I loved the higher rise on these when I bought them but that ultimately was their downfall because...The bad: These are not for girls with any muscle or any level of curviness to their calves. I don't even have a picture of my self with them on because my petite self couldn't get them up my legs enough to get them in place properly or walk in them. For reference, I'm 5'4" 165 and muscular (because I'm a farm girl). Lucky for me my sister wears the same size shoe and tried them on. She's taller and nowhere near as curvy as I am and yet, as you see in the photo they are scrunched because they are too narrow to fit comfortably around her calves. If they had some stretch they'd be perfect.Conclusion: If you have very thin legs they'll be awesome. If you have wide feet, give them a little time to stretch to fit your foot. If you don't mind them scrunching up a bit they'll be good even with slightly muscular calves but if you're petite that may not be the look you want to rock. ...[See More]
Reyna FrancoVerified✓First of I want to say how comfy and cute these boots are!! They fit true to size and look so cute with a Jean skirt and a white top. Will add pictures soon. The heel is a perfect height too, not to low and not to high since it’s a chunky heel it’s not painful to wear for hours. Highly recommend. The qualified amazing too
roxycowgirlVerified✓These are beautiful boots! They look so much better in person. I have become very fond of Hisea boots. I have many different styles and have been pleased with them all. I think they are roomier than most similar sized boots which make them great for wearing with thick socks. They may not be as durable as work boots, but there are much more comfortable and they are made of a soft wipeable material. They come up pretty high and look really great against jeans. They have tabs to help pull them on too. The heal is nice and solid and they seem very well made. I especially love the stylish liner. T he very best part is the price. They are a fraction of the cost of my normal boots. They may not be as tough and last enough, but 3 pairs to one they will. I will be buying more Hisea boots for sure! ...[See More]
HR BlondieVerified✓I absolutely love these boots. The detail is amazing. Colors are so subtle and beautiful. Definitely made very well. I did size up anticipating them running small so I got an absolutely perfect and roomy fit right away. There is a lifetime warranty provided by the company which is really nice. Fantastic quality I definitely recommend these.
Miriam E. SalcedoVerified✓
stacey m.Verified✓After owning HISEA waders and hunting boots, I decided to give their cowgirl boots a try. Stylish, comfortable and well made as is all of their boots to date. I'm not always a fan of pointed toe anything, but these boots are defy my relationship with pointy toes. They fit true to size, but I would consider the next size up if wanting to wear heavy socks with them. They are breaking I'm very nicely after only a couple of wears. I'll be wearing them to a friend's wedding in September. With my experience thus far with HISEA products, I trust they will last and be durable. Purchasing another pair for my son's girlfriend! ...[See More]
K.M. KunzVerified✓Very well made, feels amazing to the touch and on my feet, very tall almost to my knees. The color is as shown in photos and looks to be amazing quality for the price. Cowboy boots usually don't have any or enough cushion for my liking so I ordered a size up so there would be room to slip something else in. Over all I am very pleased with these boots. My goal is to replace 2 old boots with one new one to help rationalize getting new stuff while down sizing. Cowboy Professional and Tony Llama are being retired now.