Women Western Boots
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 2 inches"
- Western Classic Style:HISEA cowgirl boots with classic western embroidery on shaft and foot.The snip toe styling with traditional western wooden heel and long-wearing rubber sole,heel measures approximately 2".Dual pull tabs for easy on and off.
- All-day Comfort:Soft synthetic lining wicks away moisture, offers a comfortable next-to-skin feel, and provides cushioning to give feet comfort.Flexible wooden outsole allows to run and jump around while feeling comfy.
- Looks and Feels Like Real Leather:These women cowboy boots made with high-quality synthetic leathers, which combine fashion,durability and an affordable price.
- Dear buyers,Please Read The Size Chart Before Purchasing.Our cowgirl boots are ideal for all Seasons and most of the occasions, such as shopping, dating, travel, wedding, dance, college, office and so on.And we will provide One Year Quality Assurance backed by us!
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08QN1CD49
Mary GoodartVerified✓I love these boots! At first I was skeptical on whether or not they would fit over my calves, but they fit great! I have a pair of Hisea rubber/waterproof black/pink boots in a size 11 so I decided to go with an 11 again and I’m glad I did. (In all my other shoes I wear a size 10.) They’ve got a hook or round toe. I don’t think they make a square toe. I would consider these a dress boot, not a working boot. They’ve got a slight heel on them, they aren’t as flat as most boots and they are way too pretty to muck up!