Women Snow Boots
- Rubber sole
- Designed to be the most durable, protective and comfortable boots for active outdoorsmen in any cold weather.
- Thickened 6mm lightweight and complete waterproof CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit. The stretch-fit topline bindings snug calves to keep warmth in and cold out. Thickened and sealed high-grade rubber shell extends up above ankle for protection from moisture and dangers.
- Soft fleece lining provides extra warmth in frigid environments; 4mm durable fleece footbed; comfort rated from -30 °F to 50 °F (-30°C to 10°C). Breathable Air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots, it is what keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry under intense use. Nonabrasive and hypoallergenic.
- User-friendly & Comfortable Design - Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsoles soften every step to provide you all-day comfort experience. And, durable molded rubber outsoles give excellent stability and extra solid traction. Easy-to-clean. Multi-layer reinforced Achilles, heel, and toe areas for additional protection from dangers.
- PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! We love our buyers; each boot will come with one FREE GIFT and one-year quality assurance backed by us!
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08J3VRKW3
Jon SuttnerVerified✓I purchased and tried 6 different pairs of neoprene winter boots this year. I spend a lot of time at parks with my kids, even through the winter months. My feet are always freezing, so I was looking for something waterproof and warm that I could wear for one and a half to two hours outside at parks. These were my boot of choice (and I ordered several pairs of the very expensive brands)! I love that they are relatively lightweight for the amount of insulation they provide. They are incredibly easy to clean and they also do well in "warmer" winter weather (40-50ish degrees) when my feet would typically get too hot in other boots. I love these and have recommended them to many of my mom friends with freezing feet! ...[See More]
Timothy H.Verified✓We own several Properties that are irrigated lots and She finally looks good out there doing the irrigation. She has been wearing black rubber boots for many years now. You know the ones, all floppy, ugly and thin. Get holes in them really easy. She just loves them already, they arrived the night before irrigation came.
PriscillaVerified✓Omg these boots are Scrumptious...can you be in love with water winter boots??!! They fit as expected look expensive very but affordable...they are comfortable!! Depending on the cut of the shoes I can wear a 9/10 or 11...in these I got an 11 because in winter I would like to wear socks! These have just enough room so I'm comfortable wearing them for extended period of time!!! I'm so happy I decided to get them...No regrets! I'm searching now for an all black pair now!!!
Penacka42Verified✓Honestly these are the best snow boots! We’ve been dealing with insane snow weather in Oklahoma lately and I bought these boots in case we had any more weather, and they’ve come in handy! Super supportive and warm. I don’t even feel like I’m outside when I’m wearing them and I’ve been dealing with sub 0 temperatures. Very water resistant and leak proof and I like how tall they are. I have thick calves, and these still fit me fine. Wonderful pair of boots for the cold winter months!
Verified✓These boots came at a perfect time because we got a ton of snow in our area. They are incredibly comfortable and warm!!They run on the smaller end/are snug (which is fine for me). My suggestion is to buy a size up if you want them to be roomy.I’m super happy with them and really glad I bought them.
HurielVerified✓Don't know where to start. These boots are great one of the best boots I owned so far. I live out in the country so having boots I can slip on to go out feed my animals or walk through puddles of water on rainy days is a must. I have used different rain boots, rubber boots, work boots but let me tell you these boots have it all. They are comfortable to walk in and have nice cushion support. I recently took them to the snow and my feet stayed dry and warm, definitely recommend. Boots are true to size.
Sondra T.Verified✓Here in WNY our winters are legendary. So I wanted easy to clean no tie WARM winter boots that have good treads for ice. These are the BEST boots I've ever had. Keeps my feet toasty warm,I mean my feet and calves are the warmest parts of my body in these outside. The treads are great and I haven't fallen in snow or on ice so far. My daughter's keep stealing them because yep you guessed it they say " mom they are so warm" I totally recommend and so would my daughter's age 19 and 25.