Women Snow Bib Overalls
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- For steadfast protection that covers your body for everything from bombing in-bounds to tackling backcountry summits, go for this HISEA Keep Dry & Warm technical snow bib overalls for women. Built with waterproof, wind-resistant and breathable unique technologies with full seam taping to keep you dry and warm, these bibs are great for exploration of the steep, the deep, and the hard to reach.
- Thermal Insulated for Comfort & Warmth: HISEA women’s technical snow bib overalls are specially made with 100 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, which offers warmth in a lightweight, but low bulk garment. Provide full coverage on upper and lower body for maximum comfort and protection from scuffs and abrasions. Comfort rated from 14 °F/-10°C to 86 °F/30 °C.
- Water & Wind Resistant: The skillful multi-layer membrane, a lightweight shell made for active freeriding - makes light work of long days ripping groomers and building kickers with its head-to-toe breathability and waterproofing. WP/WR 3000mm & MP 3000g/㎡/24h - waterproof/breathability rating. Great gear for working, skiing, winter activities, hiking or other outdoor sports.
- User-Friendly Design: HISEA women’s technical snow bib overalls have a dream-team list of user-friendly features starting with adjustable suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion; smooth, heavy-duty zipper and smooth lining make it even easier to wiggle into; boot zippers for easy on and off, along with convenient O-ring for additional accessories; and, boot gaiters with grippers to keep warmth in and moisture out.
- The HISEA women’s snow overalls are a tech-packed snow overall, they are light, durable and about as rigid as it gets. PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! Machine washable, please make sure to read the Wash Label and empty all pockets. And, one year quality assurance backed by us!
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08XMBWT3Y
GVerified✓I got this one for my last ski trip. This one is so cozy and nice I would recommend sizing up, otherwise everything about is perfect I like snow bibs as it gives extra layer and protection underneath the jacket. It was easy to take it off for rest room breaks as well. It washed well and I tumble dried it. All set to pack for next season.