Women Rubber Riding Boots
- Rubber sole
- 100% Waterproof - 5mm neoprene boots provide flexibility and shock absorption, fully waterproof and heat retention, keeping feet dry and warm.
- Breathable - Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and sweat, keeping your feet much dryer than normal boots.
- Stability - Completely sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle; Reinforced heel, arch and toe areas support for additional protection.
- High Traction - Durable molded outsoles soften every step for all-day comfort, provide excellent stability on uneven terrain, slip-resistant & self-clean.
- PLEASE READ THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! One-year quality assurance backed by HISEA!
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08R5YLMGD
cVerified✓I am a true size 9 in everything so that’s what I ordered but these were very tight my toes were rubbing so I exchanged for a size 10 & they are perfect. I def recommend sizing up especially if you wanna wear thick socks. Oh Man they are so cute I love the cuteness the buckle adds and the quality is awesome. Lifetime guarantee against defects really can’t beat that for $50! Plus they are soooooo comfortable I like them better than my expensive pair of muck boots. Wide calf approved a lot of stretch they fit perfect even with jeans which is a lot of times a struggle for me to find! I don’t have a ny input on waterproof or durability of them yet, but I will come back and update this review if there’s anything bad about them but so far so good! ...[See More]
B WallisVerified✓Yes. Even if you have big calves these are comfy. They are more comfy than my Hunter boots that cost 3 times as much and split after a year.These boots have held up to intensive use as muck boots and the lining actually does an awesome job when your feet and calves get sweaty. I would still wear socks and size up if you intend to wear them in the wintertime to accommodate thicker socks.The buckles look awesome and they are so comfy to wear. I don't like the big logo on the front of them and that's my only gripe.
Jeremy KlinebrielVerified✓I got these for my wife and she loves them. She said they darn near look like designer boots. They have a great look and is really stylish while at the same time keeping your feet dry. Almost hate to get them muddy. Lol. I got these in the size she wears and they fit her great. I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend.