Women Mid Calf Work Boots
- Rubber sole
- HISEA women’s chore working boot is redefining tough modern footwear for wet working conditions. This rubber boot has best-in-class keep dry & warm. HISEA chore working boots are with you to build a better future together.
- 5mm lightweight flex-foam booties with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit, keeping your feet dry and providing an extra, insulated layer for added warmth in cold water or mud.
- Breathable Lining - 2mm H-Airmesh Lining, the fabric that keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry even under intense use, allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet dry and aerated. Comfort rated from 14°F to 86°F (-10°C to 30°C), suitable for a wide range of climates and weather conditions.
- Stability - The rubber outsole is designed to take on even the most challenging terrains. This work boot is perfect for work sites. It’s made for extended use, built-in composite toe, triple rubber layers and arch support EVA insoles provide extra comfort.
- HISEA’s all-condition women chore working boots are made to work on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete, and rocky terrain. One-year Quality Assurance backed by HISEA!
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08R5KP1FK
Beowulf and MigwitVerified✓I have had good luck with these boots. They're completely waterproof and work great in the rain and especially in the mud. They clean off easily with a hose or dunk in the pool, and the soles are grippy enough for the rough terrain around my house.They're not as heavy as I thought they might be, so that was a plus. They're also comfortable and have a little arch support. I wear these with a pair of heavy duty socks, so any arch support is welcome.I generally wear a 9 or 9.5 women's, so went with size 10. With the heavy socks, this size works just fine.
Olivia007Verified✓These gardening/mud/rain etc. boots are probably one of the best products I've ever gotten from Amazon!! They were designed Very thoughtfully. First of all they have a Lifetime warranty, which is mostly unheard of. They also are cognizant of the fact that your boots may well have dirt, mud etc. on them which no one wants to track in their home. So they have a small little "ridge" on the back of the heels to be able to easily "toe off" the boots to step in your home. Also a sturdy loop on the top backside to pull them on or off. KUDOS to this company for designing a great product!!!
lizardwitchVerified✓These fit perfectly, can get them off without a big struggle! Heel/sole thick and boot body material thick enough that you can grasp to pull w/o worrying about the rubber giving out. Seriously useful and worth every penny to me! ..And good treads! My hubs pulls them on too
Moderate RiskVerified✓These HISEA Women's Rubber Work Boots run large and very wide. Inserts may be necessary for a proper fit. That being said, they are very soft inside. I have never worn a boot like this with so much support and softness. They definitely keep my feet dry, even when the yard gets swampy. They are warm with the extended rubber shell. They have good stretch with four way nylon stretch. The decorative part is made of neoprene. They are very attractive and eye-catching. Keep in mind that boots of this construction are also heavy.