Women Knee High Rain Boots
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12.6'' from arch
- Platform measures approximately .60"
- HISEA women’s wellington boots feature more lightweight and flexible PVC materials upper and round-toe silhouettes.
- The rain boots are made with slip-resistant rubber outsoles to provide excellent stability on uneven terrain and gloomy days.
- Soft and quick-dry textile lining absorbs moisture, keeping you dry, cozy, and warm. Glossy plastic coating is easy to wash and wipe the dust away; a soft fabric collar at the top for extra comfy.
- PLEASE READ THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! One-year quality assurance backed by HISEA!
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0919JDR88
Kris Anderson, The Avid ReaderVerified✓I just love my wellies. With all the rain we have been having in our area, I discovered that our side yard floods. The only way to get around until the water recedes is to have wellies. These wellies are so cute. They are well-made and fit perfectly. They are lightweight with good soles. They are definitely waterproof. I have been in water over my ankles and no water is seeping in. I have not slipped in them at all. I wear a size 8 and that is the size boot I obtained. I can move around in them nicely (ease of movement) and my feet do not get hot. I even had to wear them while walking my do g because our street was flooded from so much rain (good for walking, not so much for running). I like blue boots with the flowers on them. These are great boots. They keep my feet dry while I muck about outside. ...[See More]
jkantorVerified✓I really like these boots. They are made of much softer and lighter material (pvc) than the ones I typically buy and I love them. They are more comfortable around my feet and lighter whilst I am tramping around my yard watering all my trees. Love them. Also love the bright shiny red!
linda galellaVerified✓HISEA’s Wellies are very similar to the boots they are replacing, with one exception - the old boots have a buckle at the top that makes putting them on and off a bit easier (see pic). That buckle also makes adjusting the calf more comfortable for tucking in pants and/or adjusting for heavy socks. The HISEA boots are also more snug throughout so heavy socks make them tight. It’s possible they will stretch out a bit, so we shall see how that goes. I did order up to the next full size as suggested but now wish I had ordered up from 8.5 to 10 to allow for socks and pants.All things considered, re ally cute graphics and well made but ordering up might work best? ...[See More]
Love the MtnsVerified✓
ScarlettVerified✓These boots are so cute, just adorable and appear to be well made.....however, they are very heavy and it is difficult to walk while wearing them. I weight 127 lbs and I wear a size 7 shoe. These boots weight almost 4 pounds and it's like wearing weights around my ankles.