Unisex Mid-Calf Rubber Garden Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $46.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Unisex Mid-Calf Rubber Garden Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole: These boots feature a durable rubber sole that provides excellent stability and slip-resistance on uneven terrain, making them perfect for gardening and outdoor activities.
- 100% Waterproof: HISEA men's garden boots are designed to keep your feet dry in any weather conditions, with their flexibility and shock absorption, fully waterproof, and heat retention.
- Breathable: Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and sweat, keeping your feet much dryer than normal boots, and comfort rated from subfreezing temperatures to 86 °F/30 °C, great for year-round use.
- Stability: The completely sealed rubber shell extends up above the ankle, reinforced heel, arch, and toe areas for additional protection, and adjustable closures at the topline to lock debris out.
- Durable and User-friendly Design: Durable molded outsoles provide excellent stability on uneven terrain, and are slip-resistant & self-clean, making them easy to use and maintain.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B081WC2HHZ
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Pam HVerified✓I really didn’t know what to expect but read a lot of the reviews and decided to try this one.I am very pleased with my purchase.They are very roomy in the foot/ shoe area, I do have bigger calf's so I don’t think I could have went down a size as the calf’s would be to snug.My new gardening ,yard work boots.
Andrew WardVerified✓Needed these in Kauai to hike the Hanakapiaai Beach trail and Hanakapai Falls Trail. (Picture of mud shown below). These boots were PERFECT for that. My size is typically 10-10.5.. But, got size 9 boots and double socks and everything went well. (Amazing... but by foot MUST have a stiff sole or the bending can cause extreme pain. These boots were PERFECT. No pain.. 11 miles over rocks, bouldering across wet and dry rocks, in mud and hills.
TommyVerified✓They are heavy and seem well made. Aggressive tread. NOTE: Their sizing and gender is a bit confusing. I got an Email from HISEA in response to a question I had. Turns out that these are unisex boots. They send out the same boots for both men and women. The boots I received were MENS size 11, but were ALSO marked as WOMENS size 12. The size stamped onto the BOTTOM of the boot is the WOMEN'S SIZE, so the MEN'S SIZE 11 boots I received were stamped on the bottom as SIZE 12, which is OK if you are aware of it. I wear a USA MEN'S SIZE 11, which IS what I received. However, the boots run so large that, e ven with VERY THICK thermal socks on, these boots were WAY too big for me. I returned them for a smaller size. Also, these are not for wearing all day or for long hikes. They are better for just mucking around in a shallow muddy garden for a while, which is exactly what I bought them for. I think they will work just fine. ...[See More]
Diana Marcela Clavijo MoraVerified✓
Sio n JuanVerified✓They fit well and the little bag at the top is great to close if running a chainsaw or similar as you dont get all that crap falling into your boots. Cannot rate durability for at least another year on the job but they sorta look like they might be stayers? I will try and remember to come back an revise if they crap out early.
D BVerified✓You never know what to expect when you purchase items online such as clothes, shoes things that you have to (should) try on etc.My shoes size is an exact US 10 and I ordered an 11 just to be sure, and also allow for heavy socks since this is primarily a snow boot for me. If not allowing for heavy - thick-socks a 10 would work.Like the tie up at the top of the boot which will seal off any snow or even water.A bit heavy due to thicker sole and construction. Probably not for any distant walks.No stability issues when walking.Can't comment re durability at this point, however, looks like no issues due to heavier construction.Ad says ankle boots, however, higher on leg than mentioned when folded flap is extended up.Good buy for the money.db Chicago ...[See More]
M. S., MccoyVerified✓