PVC Fishing Waders
Only %1 left
As low as $35.69 Regular Price $43.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
PVC Fishing Waders
is in stock.
- SKU: XSY06A
- Laboratory approved these Next Generation Nylon fabrics feature a great knitting density performance, it is about 2.5 times higher than common nylon in every square inch.
- We are proud of our strict QC, every keep-dry chest wader is turned inside out, filled with water, proven leak-free, and then hung to dry.
- HISEA UPGRADED keep-dry bootfoot cleated chest waders designed to be the most durable & protective waders for active outdoorsmen.
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B07WHG8LD5
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Adventurer||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for HISEA Adventurers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Cody wrightVerified✓Very happy with these waders! Honestly can’t get much better for the price. I recommend these over my previous pair which was double the cost of these. I’ve worn these for 5-6 hours straight in waist deep water down at the lake and was bone dry still. I’m extremely impressed wit the quality of these waders. They are very comfortable and durable! I don’t have any complaints on them, definitely worth the money!
DaniVerified✓A larger person might need to size up in shoe to size up in size. I’m 5mo pregnant and it was almost too tight. Good price tho. Has 2 pockets.It was fully waterproof. The shoes are incredibly uncomfortable so if you size up you’re good bc the water pressure makes them airtight. I’m use to my feet hurting ( ICU RN ) but I had to sit bc of the discomfort. If you’ll be in them all day or for a lot of walking this prolly won’t be good for you.
Mark R.Verified✓These are highly functional. They keep the water out and allow me to walk into the surf to cast. I have had no problem with leaks and I have worn them a lot. They are a little bulky. Not much for pockets. Just the one chest pocket. Somehow I got a size 11 based on the size chart when I really needed 11 1/2 or 12. They are really hard on my feet. First pair of waders for me. Will probably try something a little nicer next time. A couple pockets and lighter weight would be nice. Depends on how much you use them I suppose