HISEA Unisex Mid-Calf Rubber Garden Boots, Neoprene Outdoor Work Muckboots
- Rubber sole
- Designed to be HISEA one of the most VERSATILE STYLES, which are ideal for any chore or task where there is mud, slush or rain. Whether you are working in the garden, hunting, fishing, or even camping, they would definitely keep your feet dry and warm;
- They feature 5mm four-way stretch nylon CR flex-foam bootie and high-grade rubber overlays, they are insulating while blocking out the moisture. Keeping you dry against all weather conditions and providing comfort and support for long days on your feet.
- The lightweight, breathable air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots; this keeps your feet well ventilated and much dryer than normal boots. Comfort rated from subfreezing temperatures to 65 °F/18 °C. Best for year-round use;
- User-friendly design - stretch-fit topline is curved to improve the range of your motion. The adjustable closure at topline with easy-grab lace lock keeps debris out. Natural rubber overlays surround foot, feature a double-reinforced toe and triple-reinforced heel for additional protection, easy-to-clean. Easy to slip-on and quick to kick-off with pull-on tab. Durable, anti-slip and self-cleaning outsoles for extra solid traction;
- PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! We love our buyers - Lifetime Warranty By HISEA!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.