Mid-Calf Rubber Garden Boots
- Rubber sole
- Designed to be HISEA one of the most VERSATILE STYLES, which are ideal for any chore or task where there is mud, slush or rain. Whether you are working in the garden, hunting, fishing, or even camping, they would definitely keep your feet dry and warm;
- They feature 5mm four-way stretch nylon CR flex-foam bootie and high-grade rubber overlays, they are insulating while blocking out the moisture. Keeping you dry against all weather conditions and providing comfort and support for long days on your feet.
- The lightweight, breathable air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots; this keeps your feet well ventilated and much dryer than normal boots. Comfort rated from subfreezing temperatures to 65 °F/18 °C. Best for year-round use;
- User-friendly design - stretch-fit topline is curved to improve the range of your motion. The adjustable closure at topline with easy-grab lace lock keeps debris out. Natural rubber overlays surround foot, feature a double-reinforced toe and triple-reinforced heel for additional protection, easy-to-clean. Easy to slip-on and quick to kick-off with pull-on tab. Durable, anti-slip and self-cleaning outsoles for extra solid traction;
- PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! We love our buyers - Lifetime Warranty By HISEA!
- Product ASIN: B081WC2HHZ
BarbiePVerified✓Overall, this a wonderful boot! The drawstring lace keeps out grass clippings, dirt, seeds that I'd normally be trying to remove from my socks (then there's the additional challenge of cleaning the inside of lined boot)I found them wide enough for my rather wide feet. Also, they're just darn comfortable. The mid section between the 'gator' and the shoe...this portion is actually like a nice fabric covered foam...this is a great feature because it doesn't have the typical 'stiff boot' feel. The 'built in gator' ( drawstring bib thing ) is a heavier weight fabric (double folded)...it's engineered and s ewn perfectly...so one can roll it closed or open easily without any issues. ...[See More]