Men's Tundra Ballistic Bib Overalls
Only %1 left
As low as $49.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Tundra Ballistic Bib Overalls
is in stock.
- Zipper closure
- For steadfast protection that covers your body for everything from bombing in-bounds to tackling backcountry summits, go for this HISEA Keep Dry & Warm technical snow bib overalls for men. Built with waterproof, wind-resistant and breathable unique technologies with full seam taping to keep you dry and warm, these bibs are great for exploration of the steep, the deep, and the hard to reach.
- Thermal Insulated for Comfort & Warmth: HISEA men’s technical snow bib overalls are specially made with 100 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, which offers warmth in a lightweight, but low bulk garment. Provide full coverage on upper and lower body for maximum comfort and protection from scuffs and abrasions. Comfort rated from 14 °F/-10°C to 86 °F/30 °C.
- Water & Wind Resistant: The skillful multi-layer membrane, a lightweight shell made for active freeriding - makes light work of long days ripping groomers and building kickers with its head-to-toe breathability and waterproofing. WP/WR 3000mm & MP 3000g/㎡/24h - waterproof/breathability rating. Great gear for working, skiing, winter activities, hiking or other outdoor sports.
- User-Friendly Design: HISEA men’s technical snow bib overalls have a dream-team list of user-friendly features starting with adjustable suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion; smooth, heavy-duty zipper and smooth lining make it even easier to wiggle into; boot zippers for easy on and off, along with convenient O-ring for additional accessories; and, boot gaiters with grippers to keep warmth in and moisture out.
- The HISEA men’s snow overalls are a tech-packed snow overall, they are light, durable and about as rigid as it gets. PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! Machine washable, please make sure to read the Wash Label and empty all pockets. And, one year quality assurance backed by us!
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B099JZVK8S
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Jeremy KlinebrielVerified✓I got these mainly to wear hunting. I have been looking for something that was warm and had a nice camo pattern. I figured I would give these a try. The camo pattern is the strata which is pretty popular. I see it sold a lot in Cabellas. My only issue with these bibs is they are super loud. I mean loud almost like the outside layer is made of plastic. You can hear me coming from a mile away. That’s to bad because I really liked these. I just won’t be able to wear them out to hunt. With that said if your looking for a nice snow bib set to just wear out in the snow then I would definitely recommend. They are warm and keep you dry. However, if you need something for hunting then don’t even think about getting these. I’m telling you right now. They will not work for hunting. ...[See More]
NuggetsVerified✓I've used this for late season hunting, basically sitting in the snow in freezing temps for hours. This bib has kept me warm and dry the whole time. It has enough room to allow for layering, as I've got many mid layers including down pants. A really good value purchase, I would've preferred a woodland camo if they offered it, though.
Todd B. KashdanVerified✓I never wore a bib when skiing, sledding, or playing in the snow. I can never go back. Incredibly comfortable. Plenty of elasticity to move my body. High knees. Running. Squats. Lunges. The comfort rocks. The quality of the material rocks. The number of pockets rocks. On top of that, nothing has changed after multiple washings.My highest recommendation.
mpoundersVerified✓This snow bib fits true to size. It is comfortable and not bulky. Warmth is good and is on par with other snow bibs I have owned. It has a lot of pockets, all of them secured with Velcro or zippers. The gaiter has an elastic band at the bottom and can open up (it has a snap and Velcro). It is a tight fit around my snowboard boots, but it does fit. The cuff of the snow bib opens up completely by pulling up the zipper. When closed, it is a pretty tight fit over my snowboard boots, but it does fit. I think it would be better if the cuff expanded instead of opening up completely. If it expanded, I would h ave an easier time fitting it over my snowboard boots and I would still be protected from the elements. As a point of reference, I wear size 10.5 snowboard boots with a BOA lacing system. It might be easier fitting the cuff over snowboard boots with traditional laces. ...[See More]
Nannette BiehleVerified✓I have not had a chance to test in the cold yet . Was surprised that hand pockets had zippers because I do not remember seeing that on the site. with the way they are built, I can slip on over my boots easily. I did have to sew a hole in one of the pockets because the seam did not get sown well in the bottom corner but could have returned. That is the reason for 4 stars and not 5 stars. They do have a lifetime warranty so it could have gotten them repaired as well. Plenty of pockets for storage. More pockets than others at this price point. Very happy with the purchase.
B. CapossereVerified✓These are really nice quality snow bibs.Fit: I would say they either fit exactly as expected or, considering they're for winter, maybe a little snug. Depends what you like to wear under your bibs. I might size a half-size up if you like to wear thick layers under them. If you're looking at just a thermal layer/shirt/and shell, you're probably fine as it is. But if you want to add a sweatshirt or an insulated jacket, you'll probably want to size up. Otherwise they fit quite well and have nice movementDesign: I actually got these for the pockets and they're great to have. My other snow pants either don't have any or just one or two. I like not having to worry, for instance, about putting my hands in my pockets and then pull them back out and think "hope I didn't just drag my keys out so they fell into the snow so I can't find them and so will freeze to death outside my car . . . " I also like a number of pockets because if I'm wearing these snowshoeing or winter hiking, I'm always going to lose a layer or two, and maybe a hat, so it's nice to have someplace to stash them.water resistance is quite goodthey're very warm and thinsulate is an excellent fillerlifetime warrantylook goodseem very well made. I also have regular non-bib Hisea snow pants that I've used two winters and I've been very pleased with those, so I'm not worried about qualityExcellent product ...[See More]