Men's Snow Bib Overalls
Only %1 left
As low as $59.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Snow Bib Overalls
is in stock.
- Zipper closure.
- For steadfast protection that covers your body for everything from bombing in-bounds to tackling backcountry summits, go for this HISEA Keep Dry & Warm technical snow bib overalls for men.
- Thermal Insulated for Comfort & Warmth: HISEA men’s technical snow bib overalls are specially made with 100 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, which offers warmth in a lightweight, but low bulk garment. Comfort rated from 14 °F/-10°C to 86 °F/30 °C.
- Water & Wind Resistant: The skillful multi-layer membrane, a lightweight shell made for active freeriding - makes light work of long days ripping groomers and building kickers with its head-to-toe breathability and waterproofing. WP/WR 3000mm & MP 3000g/㎡/24h - waterproof/breathability rating.
- User-Friendly Design: HISEA men’s technical snow bib overalls have a dream-team list of user-friendly features starting with adjustable suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion; smooth, heavy-duty zipper and smooth lining make it even easier to wiggle into; boot zippers for easy on and off, along with convenient O-ring for additional accessories; and, boot gaiters with grippers to keep warmth in and moisture out.
- PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! Machine washable, please make sure to read the Wash Label and empty all pockets.
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08R9W64H5
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Artskee FartskeeVerified✓This snow bib is a bit on the thinner side compared to what I'm used to using in the mid west. I usually wear women's pants size 22 and have no problem fitting in men's 3xl. I ordered the men's 4xl but there just wasn't quite enough room in the hips.My husband tried these on too. He usually wears men's 3xl and these were long enough for him, and width wise fit him well too.
Michael JCVerified✓I got these just in time to have no more snow where I live, so I’ll have to wait until next winter to really have a good opportunity to test them outside. I did, however, find them perfectly fine and comfortable. They weren’t too long or too tight in any areas, so on the most basic aspect of being about to put them on and feel comfortable in them, they passed. There was nothing that stood out as problematic. I don’t think the material is quite as nice on the outside as the other set I have, which my wife is always stealing, so these definitely aren’t super lux or anything, but nothing seems pa rticularly shabby or likely to rip or come apart. However, as I said, I haven’t really been able to put these through their paces as we haven’t had any snow in the time since I’ve received these. ...[See More]
Kindle LoverVerified✓These are great for getting out there during those cold winter months and enjoying the snow with your youngins. They fit perfectly, stay warm and dry and stay right where they should be with no shifting. They are easy to clean and work great! My daughter loves that I have them so we can go out and get waist deep in the snow during the winter months. No complaints here!
Momma BeckyVerified✓Son #1 works outside year-round, and he wanted something to help keep him dry and warm, but dry was the biggest issue. These do both reasonably well. They do keep him dry and they keep him warm enough in our Kentucky weather. They aren't bulky, which is a big plus, so they allow him freedom of movement. They do seem to be well made and durable. He got these a little late in the season to get much wear out of them but he did get to use them during a crazy late season storm, and they kept him dry. The cost is reasonable for the quality so I'd say these are a good value for the money.