Men's Rubber Working Rain Boots
Out of stock
Only %1 left
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Rubber Working Rain Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- HISEA men’s chore working boot is redefining tough modern footwear for wet working conditions. This waterproof rubber boot has best-in-class keep dry & warm, safe, comfort,able and style. HISEA chore working boots are with you to build a better future together.
- 100% Waterproof - We believe you should not have to compromise between function and comfort. That is why our 3mm lightweight flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit, keeping your feet dry and providing an extra, insulating layer for added warmth in cold water or mud.
- Breathable Lining - 2mm H-Airmesh, the fabric that keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry even under intense use, allows air to travel throughout the boots, and keeps your feet dry and aerated. Comfort rated from 14°F to 86°F (-10°C to 30°C), making them suitable for a wide range of climates and weather conditions.
- Stability & Protection - Patented rubber outsole is designed to take on even the most challenging terrains. This work boot is perfect for hot work sites. It’s made for extended use, built-in composite toe, triple rubber layers offer extra protection in the heel and toe areas, and arch support EVA insole provides extra comfort.
- A busy working day often starts before dawn and ends after dark. HISEA’s all-condition chore working boots are made to conquer muddy conditions and deliver excellent shock absorption and heat retention for all-day comfort on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete, and rocky terrain
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08ZC4MLWH
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
eleta fay spanelVerified✓
AnonymousVerified✓They are incredibly comfortable for wearing in the garden or in the yard but not while hiking in the woods and creeks. No leaks as of yet but the stitching around the top of the boot is poorly done. One of the pull tabs has already come off. I do really like the toe kick feature on the back of the boot to assist in removal. overall I enjoy them but would not recommend for adventuring outdoors
William E. HansonVerified✓
Duane C.Verified✓Boot quality is very high (higher than expected) and they look great. Expect they will last a very long time doing general farm work.The fit is pretty loose. I don’t think a smaller size would correct the fit since the length is perfect, maybe additional insoles will do the trick (although the included insoles are really nice). Foot moves around too much to really wear full time so still working out a solution.I plan to keep the bouts either way based on the quality construction and feel I can solve for the loose fit.
andrew d venableVerified✓