Men's Non Slip Food Service Shoes
Only %1 left
As low as $35.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Non Slip Food Service Shoes
is in stock.
- Falling and slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your kitchen, restaurant, bar, production plant, healthcare facility, or cleaning business safer with the assurance of HISEA’s slip-resistant shoes. It was got a cushioned insole and a wider heel, giving comfort and added traction where you need it most!
- Slip Resistant Work Shoes: A thick non-slip rubber outsole provides superior traction and minimizes the risk of accidental falls on oily floors or around spilled liquids. The enhanced non-slip layers are durable and not easy to come off. HISEA's non-slip shoes were safe to wear in a variety of environments, meet the standard ASTM F1677-05.
- Water & Stain Resistant:The durable and soft fabric upper meets occupational needs.The added Special Chemical Coating (SCC tech.) causes water drops/stains to form beads when they strike the surface of the fabric.
- Comfortable & User Friendly:Shock absorbing EVA mid-sole reduces strain on the body as you move around. The removable foam insole, is flexible, anti-fatigue, and shock absorption as well for additional comfort. Dual side stretch panels are designed for easy slip-on and fit, you don't have to worry about shoelaces every day.
- If you are in-between sizes, suggested HALF SIZE UP for choice. The instep of the shoes is designed to be a little tight, due to consideration of being more suitable when you are walking. After the short break-in period, the tight feeling will disappear for sure!
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B09Q8HF5MR
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
DanaVerified✓I purchased these shoes for work in the healthcare industry. I normally wear a women’s size 9. I purchased these men’s shoes in a size 7 and they fit perfectly.They are extremely lightweight and breathable, with good support and cushion on the insole. This makes them great in the Texas heat! They are easy to slide on and off, which is a must at the end of the day. I like that they have a pretty sleek profile and go well with the black scrubs I wear daily. The slip resistance is a plus, since we never know what we may be dealing with. I’ve had them for about a week now and I’m very happy with my purchase. In the past, I’ve spent much more for shoes of this quality. I would definitely purchase these shoes again! ...[See More]
johnathan worrellsVerified✓They are light weight and warm but not too warm. Insoles are good. I have been wearing for a few days when I get home from work standing for twelve hrs and to me they feel good to use as my around the house. After a long work day wearing steel toe shoes these shoes really feel great the raised bumps on insoles really make a difference. I went up half size on off chance they did run small the length is good and width seems to be on the wider side. But I need a little extra room. I would recommend these. And they look good also not like a typical work shoe. I can wear these out to shop or to a casual e vent. I like the insoles also with the raised spots. ...[See More]
coakleymVerified✓These shoes are lightweight, with a supportive insole and cushiony sole.The sizing is a bit short in length, though generous in width, as the toe box curves inward towards the top. Order a half-size up for a good length. The looseness I noted in the ankle is best taken up with a thicker sock.
Raymond BracamontesVerified✓I'm a healthcare worker. I struggle with comfortable shoes to wear. Lets just say me feet are rather sensitive. They need cushion and arch support. I have never really found a slip on shoe that I could consistently wear around the house that wouldn't aggravate my feet or my back.But these HISEA slip on work shoes fits the bill. Thank God, finally.Pro's:Cushioned very wellEasy to get onStylish with clean lines, durable mesh upper, and thick/grippy rubber sole.They appear to be well constructed and sturdy, like they could take a decent beating. I like that I don't have to struggle to get them on a nd off. I can just step into them in an instant when I need them and just as easily kick them off when done. I tend to use them as sort of a "work" slipper.Cons:None so far.They may run a little on the smaller side. I normally wear an 11 USA, but only 11.5 were available when I ordered. I took the chance and they feel great. I like the loose fit like a slipper feel, so I you want a tighter fit to do a bit of heavier work in them, you may want to order your true size.Overall:Glad I got them, and my feet are happy in them.Doc Ray ...[See More]
MAHEEGANVerified✓Bought these shoes to replace a pair of sketchers I had purchased as work shoes a year ago and are now worn out. These shoes are well made and the inside of the shoes have nice memory foam for your comfort. Very similar to my old sketches but this cutie's price is only half! I call this a win-win situation. I am wearing these shoes for almost a week at work and so far I am really happy. I have a bunion issue in my feet and after 10-11 hours at work no pain on my feet. Very comfortable, slip-resistant, and fit perfectly without sliding off when walking. Highly recommended!
EdVerified✓Have had these shoes for about three weeks. Bottom line: very comfortable, supportive, and light weight. Ordering specs say go 1/2 size above foot measured with socks on. Definitely. I tend to wear thicker work socks and measured 11, went 11.5. At first seemed a bit tight (at front) but within a few hours of wear over 4 days, they broke in to be a very comfortable fit. I have neuropathy in my feet and am sensitive to how shoes feel; these are very comfortable. Easy slip on/off and light. Sometimes I leave off the dedicated walking shoes and take walks using these. Soles have ferocious grip - truly as no slip and non-skid as you could hope for. These features at the price with a lifetime warranty make these an exceptional value in my experience and judgement. PS. I also have HISEA Garden Boots (given to me as a gift) and they are very good as well. ...[See More]
Misse JonesVerified✓I ordered these shoes for my brother to work in. He stands on his feet for hours and needed something comfortable and durable and this is a great shoe to meet both of those needs. He loves that it's a slide and easy to put on and take off.I hope you find this review helpful!