Men's Non Slip Chef Shoes
Only %1 left
As low as $35.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Non Slip Chef Shoes
is in stock.
- Falling and slipping are among today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your kitchen, restaurant, bar, production plant, healthcare facility, or cleaning business safer with the assurance of HISEA’s slip-resistant shoes. It was got a cushioned insole and a wider heel, giving comfort and added traction where you need it most!
- Slip Resistant Work Shoes: A thick non-slip rubber outsole provides superior traction and minimizes the risk of accidental falls on oily floors or around spilled liquids. The enhanced non-slip layers are durable and not easy to come off. HISEA's non-slip sneakers were safe to wear in a variety of environments, and meet the standard ASTM F1677-05.
- Water & Stain Resistant: The durable and soft synthetic leather upper meets occupational needs. The added Special Chemical Coating (SCC tech.) causes water drops/stains to form beads when they strike the surface of the fabric. The leather upper can be quickly dried by scrubbing gently.
- All-Day Comfort: Shock-absorbing EVA mid-sole reduces strain on the body as you move around. The removable foam insole, is flexible, anti-fatigue, and shock absorption as well for additional comfort. The padded collar and tongue prevent foot injuries, and the enhanced shoelace for more symmetrical and more secure.
- If you are in-between sizes, suggested HALF SIZE UP for choice. The instep of the shoes designed to be a little tight, due to consideration of more suitable when you are walking. After the short break-in period, the tight feeling will disappear for sure!
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B09H2N9MLB
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Luis RosadoVerified✓I work in the food service industry and finding a durable shoe is hard because they don't survive too much or to long but HISEA brand has all you need to have a durable shoes. they are real slip resistant and the material is durable and resistant to heat and oily surface. after your done with them they are easy to clean and they are not heavy and comfortable for long hourly shift. for more detail check the pictures.
SergioVerified✓These shoes look great, are well made and seem durable, however for me they have two drawbacks: they are a bit narrow and it would be nice if they made them wide and extra wide. The other drawback for me is the insole. I have no doubt that the shape it has is beneficial for the foot, but when I wear them I feel an uncomfortable sensation as if I had something inside the shoe, between the insole and the sole of the foot, even the first time I thought that the lace had stayed inside . This is subjective and depends on each person.
TiffanyVerified✓These are great shoes and I am happy with the purchase. The price point can't be beaten. They are super comfy and have excellent traction. The shipping was incredibly fast – I think same day for me. They are lightweight, easy to get on or off. My friends said they love the style of them. Overall, these are fantastic shoes and I am glad I have them. I have used this company's mud boots for years too. Those boots have held up well over the years and I see the same thing happening with these shoes. I like this brand and would recommend.
John m DickerVerified✓
KaitlynVerified✓These arrived on a rainy day, as you can see in the photos, but it was a great test of their grip and I’m happy to report that they are super grippy - no slipping problems at all!The material seems heavy duty but doesn’t feel overly bulky. It also resisted the rain well.The sizing is very true to size, in my experience. I ordered a 11.5 and that’s exactly how it fit my 11.5 feet. A tad stiff at first, but loosen up after a short while of wearing.I chose the black color and am happy I did - they look great on.Very happy with this purchase!!
PraveenVerified✓It was a perfect fit for size 9. It looks awesome from outside and the softness inside is marvellous too. While walking the cushion support is just phenomenal. When we walk the weight is too light that Makes it even more advantageous over other shoe brands. It is not weather dependent since it can be worn in all season due to the anti slip technology. Do purchase this stylish one and you will not be disappointed.It’s been close to a month since I got it and now it feels really comfortable to walk with it. More you wear more it gets cozy and addictive to wear it again. Pretty much matches all the dre sses. Cushion inside makes it just fit perfectly. ...[See More]
RZVerified✓Bought these for my Dad. He wears a 12 in shoes and got these in a 12. They fit like a true 12. He normally wears a 12 wide. So these are a little snug but not too bad. They will will stretch and fit width wise with just a few wears. He’s happy so I’m happy. I love the Hisea brand and their amazing warranty. Bought many different items from them and haven’t been disappointed.
Kristen W.Verified✓I got these work shoes for my active, 74 year old dad. He usually wears a size 11 wide. He measured his feet to compare them with the size measurements, and went with 11 anyway. The first day, he said they felt snug, but two days in, he said they're perfect. He's been standing a lot, and running around with his grand kids at the park. He said his feet haven't hurt a bit in these shoes. This is a big improvement over how his feet had been feeling in his other pair of shoes. He likes the support and grip that they offer, too.Update: He has worn them on pollen dusted cement (typically slippery), wet gras s, gravel, and linoleum flooring and hasn't lost traction once. They've gripped every surface. He noted that the tread size is nice because it doesn't pick up gravel bits. ...[See More]