Men's Mid-Calf Work Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $55.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Mid-Calf Work Boots
is in stock.
- No matter your work environment, HISEA’s rugged rubber work boots (mid-calf) are ready to meet the challenge. Equipped with a wide range of features meant to keep you dry, safe, and on your feet, these boots are a must-have for the serious outdoorsman;
- 100% Waterproof - We believe you should not have to compromise between function and comfort. That is why our 5mm lightweight flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit, keeping your feet dry and providing an extra, insulating layer for added warmth in cold water or mud;
- Breathable Lining - 2mm H-Airmesh - the fabric that keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry even under intense use, allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeping your feet dry and aerated. Comfort rated from 14°F to 86°F (-10°C to 30°C), making them suitable for a wide range of climates and weather conditions;
- Stability & Protection - HISEA’s patented rubber outsole is designed to take on even the most challenging terrains and is made for extended use. These rugged and ready work boots are perfect for hot work sites. Triple rubber layers offer additional protection in the heel and toe areas, and EVA removable insoles provide extra comfort;
- An outdoorsman’s day often starts before dawn and ends after dark. HISEA’s all-condition work boots are made to conquer muddy conditions and deliver excellent shock absorption and heat retention for all-day comfort on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete, and rocky terrain. One-year Quality Assurance backed by HISEA!
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0874377X4
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
ChubbyMakoVerified✓I like these because they don’t go all the way up my calf. They are the same height as your common work boot. The construction is the same as the Muck boots I own that I paid $150 for. So as long as they don’t fall apart in the next year I’d say don’t waste your money on expensive mud boots just get these.
Todd W.Verified✓I have pretty big calves, most boots are too tight on top. The wetsuit material on these has enough stretch to be comfortable and easy to get on and off. The entire bottom is one piece of rubber so it’s truly waterproof. Extra thick , not steel, toe for a little protection. Little ridge on back to make them easy to kick off. I like these as much as the really expensive ones at the store.
QuelindaVerified✓My husband really liked these rubber boots. He mostly uses them to work in the yard by the lake. He has gone into the lake with these boots (about a foot deep) and they have stayed dried. He works in construction and has used them twice on rainy days. He said he was comfortable the whole time. The only negative so far is that the name on the boots is peeling off, it makes it look cheap.
Nick EVerified✓*The Pitch*: With winter weather coming up, I wanted to get a good pair of warm, dry work boots.*The Package*: This is a retail package. The boots come in a branded cardboard shoebox like any other pair of commercial shoes.*The Fit*: Well in this case I suppose I can start with the literal fit. These boots are a little bit bigger than I expected, but to be honest that’s a good thing. I tested them with a plain pair of athletic socks. If I were wearing a thicker pair of insulated winter socks, the fit would be perfect.As for the rest of the features, they passed every test I threw at them. I started with a waterproofing test where I left them in a wash basin full of water for three days. The inside was still bone dry. I then took them outside and stomped around in the mud for a while. Traction was good and the boots washed right off. Overall, they were exactly what I was looking for.*The Good*: Nice fit & finish. Completely waterproof. Reasonable price.*The Bad*: The top of the boot is a *little* bit low and comes up about 5” below my knees. If you are working in deeper mud or water, this could be a problem.*The Bottom Line*: These boots are great for wet weather outdoor yard work in shallow mud or water. The fit is good with thicker socks and they keep my feet warm and dry at a reasonable price. I would order these again. ...[See More]
Alice CeballosVerified✓Our yard is like a jungle, between the crazy weeds and the thorny sticker bushes. You just cant wear anything as this sstuff gets through cloth shoes. We try to keep it up but it has been a hastle trying to get it under control since we bought the house almost 2 years ago and we have 2 acres of this crap to keep clean. There are places that hold water and mud, and others that are like the desert. It is crazy.These boots are great They are comfortable, heavy, made well, and fit well. They come in several colors and designs. We got the brown and camo as we are from Texas and it is camo everything here. I suprised my husband with them and he really likes them. They can be worn by either men or women as well. I got him some but may need now to go back and get my own pair as my garden is dangerous at times the bottom of legs and feet and these boots would save me. ...[See More]
GlynVerified✓They are slightly hard to walk in because the bottoms are square and the heel and toe is not rounding, making them a little clumsy to walk in. They are comfortable because they fit snug and the sole is soft. They are waterproof. Be careful with the size you order, I had to order a 1/2 a size down and they fit perfect.