Men's Mid-Calf Rain Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $53.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Mid-Calf Rain Boots
is in stock.
- Durable and comfortable, HISEA Men's Rancher Neoprene Rubber Boots are a great value for anyone, who needs good waterproof boots for hunting, fishing, working, farming, or walking through any messy environment.
- Extra Comfortable - Lightweight 5mm CR flex-foam booties with four-way-stretch nylon for exceptional shock absorption, 100% waterproof and heat retention. providing comfort and more support for long time standing.
- Breathable Lining - 2mm Breathable H-Airmesh Lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, which keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots. Comfort rated from 14 °F to 86 °F (-10 °C to 30 °C). It's suitable for year-round use. Simply roll the bootleg down to make it cooler when the temperature rises.
- Shaft measures 12.6" from floor. Upgraded aggressive & anti-slip rubber outsoles are designed for all-terrain, providing the most stability all seasons. Triple rubber layers for additional protection to heel and toe. EVA removable insole for extra comfortable.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08736X8G1
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
HilfaVerified✓One boot arrived flawless. The other boot.... not so good. Two photos show the difference. The Pull tab is loose already from its stitching and the neoprene inside is splitting/tearing underneath the tab. No glue??? This is just bad quality from manufacturing and I can tell because these have never been worn they look fresh. I was going to buy another pair but now I dont think so. Too bad I cannot return I have to use them now and waiting for another pair will set me back.
fuss1Verified✓Intro: These are great boots to slip on quickly to go outside when the weather is rainy and the ground is sloppy. These slip on quick and in my tests kept my feet clean and dry which is what I wanted them for. The upper part of the boots is plenty big to allow you to tuck your trousers or pants in. I have a pair of “Muck boot” brand slip on shoes as well which I really like but they only go up to my ankles whereas these go all the way up my calves which means less opportunity for my socks and trousers to get wet at all since I can tuck my trousers inside the boots.Pro’s:• True to size• Good comfortable fit, easy to slip on and off quickly• Waterproof in my tests so far• Since they are insulated rubber and neoprene, they keep your feet warm in all weather, cold and warm so you may get less extended use during warmer weatherCon’s:• Not a con, just an FYI that these are boots that you can throw on for general use around the yard etc. in inclement weather but I don’t know that you’ll go on a forced march in these as they are not made for that, IMO only. Doesn’t take away from the usefulness of these thoughFinal thoughts: As previously stated, these are great for use when it’s raining or just plain nasty out and you want to protect your feet and trousers/pants from getting all slopped up. You can quickly slip these on and off without much effort. This becomes important when you are trying to take them off after they’re all slopped up because you’ll run less risk of getting the rest of your clothes messy as well. I use them when I’m out walking in the wet grass with the furry family and they meet this need easily with no issues. I recommend giving these a try. ...[See More]
AKriderVerified✓These boots run quite large. I ordered a size 10 like I’ve been wearing for 30+ years and these boots are way too big. These types of boots are made to be snug on your feet so they don’t slip around and cause blisters. That’s not going to happen with these unless I wear a pair or two of thick socks which would be uncomfortable.The boots do not use as thick and stiff of materials as other more expensive and well known brands. They are loose in the calves and I don’t have small calves so be aware of your body type and what you prefer. They seemed comfortable enough but I don’t think I’d want to do a lot of walking I a pair that actually fit as they are so flimsy.If your kids are growing like weeds these might be a good choice as they look like they’ll wear out pretty quickly but for the price they may last your kid until their next shoe size. Especially if they don’t wear them everyday.It’s summer so I can’t test them in the cold but because they are so thin I don’t see them being warm enough for practical use in the winter. The tread pattern isn’t impressive and they wouldn’t provide a lot of traction in snow or mud.The perfect owner is likely someone who only occasionally needs rain boots and won’t be doing a lot of walking. They’d be fine for puttering around a small garden or wearing on a short errand when it’s wet and sloppy outside. If you need boots that can hold up to a lot of walking and activity, I wouldn’t recommend these. ...[See More]
Alberto RicoVerified✓Feel very comfortable. Not heavy at all. Feels like your walking on cloud. They do get a bit hot. I advise to wear socks to help with stinky feet. They are tall and big with a strong sole. These are perfect for cutting the grass and doing yard work. They do run a bit big. All my shoes are 11 and they fit perfectly but these boots fit a bit loose. I advise getting a size smaller than you usual tennis shoe size.