Men's Composite Toe Work Shoes
Only %1 left
As low as $49.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men's Composite Toe Work Shoes
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- If you are interested in our composite toe shoes, suggested CHOOSING A SIZE UP than your normal order. The composite toe protection of the shoes is designed to be a little tight, due to the consideration of being more comfortable when you are walking, after the short break-in period, the tight feeling will disappear for sure!
- All-round Protection:HISEA composite toe shoes are abrasion resistance,slip/heat resistance,protective toe impact & compression resistance etc. Maximize your comfort for all-day walking and safety.
- Breathable and Comfortable: The breathable mesh lining can maximize the air circulation and breathability of the work shoes to prevent foot odor, and the shoe arch is equipped with a steel handle to support the arch of the foot.
- Worker-friendly Design:Padded collar and tongue, Kevlar anti-puncture fiber layer, EVA midsole and removable memory foam pads make composite toe sneakers comfortable and safe in every situation.Ideal for standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Multiple Usages: As stylish safety shoes, these shoes are great for those working in construction, power industry, auto-manufacturing, machine, roofing, and warehouse, In addition, they are also can work as hiking, trekking, climbing shoes.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B099KC2T89
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
TiffanyVerified✓These are awesome shoes! Comfortable like a sneaker but sturdy like a work shoe. They look nice, they feel nice and they feel safe for workplace. Note, I have other HISEA shoes and these ones do fit a half size smaller, so ORDER HALF SIZE BIGGER and be all set. Good shoes and I would recommend.
Bradley LeachVerified✓I got these shoes for warm weather work shoes because of the composite toe and electrical hazard rating, as I work in construction and remodeling. The slip resistance and oil repellent properties are nice perks as well for anyone looking to use them on a shop floor. For me, they really shine during outdoor use. The rugged sole of the shoes grips to grass, gravel, and dirt like no other! They have a fine hold on steep ground and help to maintain footing on loose gravel as well. Even on rocky or uneven surfaces, they have outstanding grip and help to pad your foot enough to stand there comfortably. I think these could even be a winner on a hiking trail, for spelunking, or during off-road excursions. They have a considerable weight to them but not enough to make them tiresome to wear. They feel solid. The insole is light and spongy, making these shoes incredibly comfortable to wear in spite of the ruggedness of their design. The low top allows for maximum flexibility in odd stances and working positions, while maintaining the ability to customize your fit via the top quick-lace hooks. Slipping into them is made quick and easy by the rear pull tabs. In terms of looks, I went with the green/camo pattern shoes and have ZERO regrets. The pattern looks great together and will continue to do so as it will show less wear and dirt due to the nature of my work. I love these shoes so far and will definitely buy another pair for working in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else who may be looking for rugged, stylish footwear. ...[See More]
EMcBVerified✓I witnessed a friend of mine years ago drop a 6 x 6 piece of treated lumber on his foot and he lost his big toe. Like forever. Ever since then I’ve tried to be extra careful when doing any lifting or projects around the house to wear solid footwear. I have steel toed boots but in the summer they can get kind of hot so I’m really happy with this new pair of hiking style work shoe with toe protection. Regarding size and fit I’m always bouncing between nine and 9 1/2. My whole foot isn’t wide but I require a little wider toebox so I went with a 9 1/2 which feel just a little loose. I’m afraid t he nine would’ve been too tight. Can anyone make a 9 1/4? Lol. I love the soul on these I love the look they’re comfortable and I like the added protection in the toe. This is my third or fourth pair of HISEA boots/shoes and I like them all. ...[See More]
AJVerified✓I got these for my dad who is in his 70s. He is working on a small construction project on his property, and needed safe shoes. For the last couple of years he has worn KEEN composite toe work shoes. However when it came time for him to get a new pair they were out of his price range ($140 at the time of this review!). So he wanted to try these HISEA shoes since they appeared similar and were more economical (and he has had HISEA rubber work boots before and loved them). These shoes did not disappoint! True to size, well made and similar to KEEN in style, performance, and comfort. He’s very satisfie d! ...[See More]
JJBVerified✓These shoes look good and seem well made, but are way too small. For comparison, I photographed one alongside a Keen steel toed shoe that my husband wears, both are a size 9. He couldn’t even get his foot all the way in and his socks were average thickness. I think we would need to go at least a whole size up and I’m not sure that would be enough. He needed a lighter weight shoe to wear to work during the hot summer and we were sad that these didn’t work because they’re nice looking shoes.
Aaron LancasterVerified✓I ordered these for work, where I need a comfortable safety shoe to wear for 12 hour shifts. When the shoes arrived, they looked good and appeared to be well constructed. I ordered a size 12, the same as all my other footwear, but when I tried them on they were too small. I could not wear them comfortably enough to evaluate them throughout a normal work day. If you plan on purchasing these, order them a size larger than what you'd normally would.
Deb dkzVerified✓Nice looking shoe, boot, work boot! They are not as lightweight as we thought they would be but they are fine. Husband is on his knees a lot at work so the toe is reinforced and it should not wear out.It is a little snug. He should have ordered a size 11 instead of 10.5. Will just have to try a thinner sock.If that doesn't work our son I am sure would wear them. I like the lifetime warranty it comes with.