Men Neoprene Wetsuit
Only %1 left
As low as $39.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Men Neoprene Wetsuit
is in stock.
- Man Wetsuit: Super Stretch SCR Materail; Back YKK Zipper.
- Full wetsuit design reduces the exposed skin area, which is more conductive to maintain heat, even in the water for a long time; defense against sea lice, jellies and other marine organism.
- Flat-Lock Stitched Seams is excellent durability and fantastic comfort to keep your body warm in the coldest conditions for canoeing, sea kayaking, snorkeling, diving and multi water sports.
- Premium 3/2mm thermal neoprene wetsuits are suitable for suggested water temperature at 59°- 68°F .
- Fit for different built: 12 sizes are provided for different figures; it's supper stretchy and durable; free movement when diving, surfing or scuba, fit snugly to your body.
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B095HHGC77
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Brian TiptonVerified✓Update: Upon leaving this review, their customer support department reached out to me to figure out a way to resolve this. They decided it would be best to send me a new wetsuit, which I received very quickly (I think it was about 3 days). Great customer service. I am guessing a more experienced person would be able to fix the original wetsuit. I am not that person. So they were very helpful!I've been loving this wetsuit until the last time I went out surfing. The Men's Medium Tall fits me perfect (I'm 5'10", 160 lbs), and I've used it 3 times, have been religious about rinsing it and keeping it out o f the sun, but the seam near this hip is already starting to come undone. Bummer. Kept me warm in the Newport Beach winter water until this. Yikes. Hopefully they'll help me get it fixed. ...[See More]
Outdoor Enthusiast | Geek | PhotographerVerified✓My friend and I have been SCUBA diving, body boarding, and kayaking for a combined total of several decades in the cold, Pacific Ocean. We collectively have had a fair amount of experience with wetsuits ranging from $100-$600. The HISEA is the lowest priced full body suit I have ever owned or used, and my review will take that into consideration.The HISEA is of good quality for its low price and suitable for any of the above-mentioned activities -- assuming the thickness is suitable for that time of year. The 3/2mm neoprene thickness would not be suitable for scuba diving in the fall/winter but would be ideal for kayaking and surfing. The zipper works reasonably well and smoothly without a snag.Out of the water (without water inside the suit) it is tight, but movement is fairly easy. Once in the water, the suit will expand and the fit is much improved. One thing to note, my friend has the same wetsuit and it fits him a bit tighter than he'd like. If you are near the upper range of the manufacturer's recommended size, I would go with the next bigger size.Overall, I would recommend this suit to those who only need it a few times a year. But for those who are on the water often, I would recommend going with a higher grade (higher priced) wetsuit.TIP- Always wash the wetsuit with fresh water whenever you use it in salt water- Ensure it is completely dry before putting away for storage- Ideally, hang the wetsuit on a hanger made for them for drying and storage ...[See More]
matthew B ChristianVerified✓I tried 3 times to get the right size, no luck. I am 5'10" and 210 pounds. The XXL was still too short and fit poorly through the shoulders. If you have a really thin build the suit may be a great deal. It does seem well constructed for the price but I gave up trying to find my size. The size chart is useless.UPDATE: After help from HISEA I found the right size XXXl. I would recommend going completely by weight do not even pay attention to the measurements. It really is a great deal.
Jaren wycoffVerified✓I got this for Christmas as a gift from my aunt and it is amazing I was really surprised by the quality material it was made of and how comfortable it was the sizing chart worked perfectly and it fits amazing it keeps me pretty warm in the water I have no complaints and I recommend buying it if you want a quality product