Kid's Snow Bibs
Only %1 left
min price $29.99 — max price $39.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Kid's Snow Bibs
is in stock.
- Zipper closure.
- For steadfast protection that covers your body for everything from bombing in-bounds to tackling backcountry summits, go for this HISEA Keep Dry & Warm technical snow bib overalls for men.
- Thermal Insulated for Comfort & Warmth. Comfort rated from 14 °F/-10°C to 86 °F/30 °C.
- Water & Wind Resistant. WP/WR 3000mm & MP 3000g/㎡/24h - waterproof/breathability rating. Great gear for working, skiing, winter activities, hiking, or other outdoor sports.
- User-Friendly Design: HISEA men’s technical snow bib overalls have a dream-team list of user-friendly features starting with adjustable suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion; smooth, heavy-duty zipper and smooth lining make it even easier to wiggle into; boot zippers for easy on and off, along with convenient O-ring for additional accessories; and, boot gaiters with grippers to keep warmth in and moisture out.
- PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING!
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B09CTSW17H
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
K.Verified✓My kids grow through snow pants so fast! So it seems like every year we are doing a hand-me-down shuffle and getting a new set. This pair is one of their favorites. I love that it's a full bib so you never have the probem of snow getting down the back of the pants. My kids love these because they are warm AND a cute color. Overall they are robust and high quality and I highly recommend them!
Christina G.Verified✓Where I live, we don't get a lot of snow so I was interested in something that would work for those rare occasions when we do get some. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these snow pants. The quality of the fabric was great, the stitching is nice, and it looks like it will last well. It kept my daughter warm and dry and it has some flexibility in sizing due to the adjustable shoulder straps so it should work well for next year too.
SnowedUnderVerified✓I am familiar with Hisea for their rugged rain boots. These snow pants are the same great quality that I have come to expect from the brand. These snow pants have really nice details like adjustable and stretchy suspender straps, zip-up bib, and boot gaiters. My favorite feature is the elasticized side gussets - these allow you to get a great custom fit.I ordered these in pink in a 6T for my tall and thin 5-year-old daughter. These are true-to-size and will fit her perfectly next winter.I typically purchase Patagonia or Obermeyer snow-wear for my kids. These brands are an investment but we live in a p lace that gets a lot of snow - they also hold up great and my kids are able to pass them down. These from Hisea are great quality at a fair price. I will say that they are thinner/less insulated than the other brands I mentioned but if you don't need something crazy warm these are a great option. ...[See More]
KathrynVerified✓We wondered how warm they would be since they felt a little thin. We were happily surprised that they did block the wind. Of course she had layers on underneath but she never got cold. I hope they last several uses because we plan to hand them down to the two younger siblings! I would recommend.
jmelane04Verified✓While I like the slimmer fit option these are too slim for my daughter to wear. She’s almost 10 and right on the upper end of the M (10/12) measurement and I didn’t want them super baggy so we went true to size. When she tried them on they had to be wiggled and pulled up over her hip area and were cutting in tight at her hip flexor and crotch area and she couldn’t sit down in them. It also didn’t leave any room for her to wear a warm later under the suit. Since we were going sledding she opted to borrow some snow pants from a friend. These might be good for a really thin body style or order a full size up. For reference, she’s not a super thick kid; 100lbs around 5ft tall. ...[See More]
AshVerified✓These are nice snow pants. My only concern is they are not as thick as ones I my daughter has used before. She still seemed to be warm though. We haven’t tried them in super cold temperatures. The straps adjust nicely and I like the elastic around the boot. It stays in place nicely
mystery book loverVerified✓I love the hot pink color of these. They are made with a good water resistant fabric and they are not bulky. They are rated for 14 degrees, so they are more suited to skiing or sledding on mild winter days. They do have a stretchy knit insert just below the armpit area to allow for some stretch and the straps are adjustable. My daughter is 5 and wears 5/6 shirts and 4/5 pants; the xsmall in these were just a little large on her. If you are familiar with the Arctix brand, these are very similar.
Mr. Furkins' HumanVerified✓These snow bibs are decent quality and they seem to be pretty warm. They do run about a size larger than the size stated on the tag. My son is a size small in boys clothing and these are easily a larger size medium. They do have adjustable straps at the shoulders. My son will wear them even though they're a little big, but he will probably get three winters out of these since they're so big.