Kid's Seamless Tech Rain Boots
Only %1 left
min price $35.99 — max price $44.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Kid's Seamless Tech Rain Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Kids love to explore outdoors and nature! HISEA kid’s neoprene rubber boots offer 100% waterproof protection and added warmness when your kids are playing in puddles and creeks, or even fishing, camping.
- Seamless Construction – Made with seamless construction, up to 30% lighter, more durable than normal rain boots. 5.5mm flex-foam provides comfort and flexibility and shock absorption, 100% waterproof and heat retention.
- More Traction, Less Mud – The anti-slip & self-clean rubber outsole gives you confidence to step in mud. With its unique lug design, it will prevent debris from getting stuck in the bottom, and release your foot from the mud. Traction is never jeopardized.
- User-friend Design – Sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle for protection from moisture and dangers. Sturdy handles help you slip the boots on more easily. It keeps dry and warm. Comfort rated from 14 °F to 86 °F (-10 °C to 30 °C) suitable for Year-Round Use.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0B9BH7TJG
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
My Two CentsVerified✓
Amanda R.Verified✓Picked these up during an actual rainstorm, so put them directly to use. My kindergartener's feet stayed completely dry on the bottoms despite the absurdly deep puddles he walked through. WIN! Very accurate sizing. You don't need to order up/down because they're boots. Order your regular size.
LVerified✓We live on a farm and the winter is mucky and muddy. My 10 yo needed a new pair of boots for winter, and these looked like they would do very nicely. They have a nice rubber area all around the base of the shoe up to the ankle where they switch to a neoprene material which allows the wearer to move nicely, unlike a solid rubber boot. The handles in the side of the boots at the top work great to help pull them up. The tread is not too thick but should last for the winter. My husband has bought this brand before and had good luck with them lasting, so I figure the 10 yo will as well. My 10 yo also said they were comfortable as well, so this will be a nice quick shoe to throw on this winter as we need to get stuff done on the farm. I will update this review if needed, thank you for reading it, and I do hope it was helpful! ...[See More]
Brandi Easterling CollinsVerified✓These are excellent insulated rubber boots for kids. These are well made and seem to fit true to size. The youth size 5 is the same as a women's size 7, so I can wear these as they are and my daughter (size 3.5 to 4) can wear these with thick socks to play in the snow in the winter. We don't get a lot of snow, so these are thick enough for our state. The price is reasonable based on the quality of these boots, which I expect to last a while.