Kid's Seamless Tech Rain Boots
Only %1 left
min price $35.99 — max price $44.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Kid's Seamless Tech Rain Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Kids love to explore outdoors and nature! HISEA kid’s neoprene rubber boots offer 100% waterproof protection and added warmness when your kids are playing in puddles and creeks, or even fishing, camping.
- Seamless Construction – Made with seamless construction, up to 30% lighter, more durable than normal rain boots. 5.5mm flex-foam provides comfort and flexibility and shock absorption, 100% waterproof and heat retention.
- More Traction, Less Mud – The anti-slip & self-clean rubber outsole gives you confidence to step in mud. With its unique lug design, it will prevent debris from getting stuck in the bottom, and release your foot from the mud. Traction is never jeopardized.
- User-friend Design – Sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle for protection from moisture and dangers. Sturdy handles help you slip the boots on more easily. It keeps dry and warm. Comfort rated from 14 °F to 86 °F (-10 °C to 30 °C) suitable for Year-Round Use.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0B9BH7TJG
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
BDSVerified✓My kids use their boots heavily just about every day. Initially I tried buying them cheaper rubber boots, but after just a few months the rubber boots were literally falling apart. Since then I've had to start getting the more expensive neoprene/rubber boots which last much longer.I've got a pair of neoprene HISEA hunting boots for myself that I really enjoy so I decided to try a couple of pairs of the kids sizes as well. The soles on the kids boots have a less aggressive tread than the hunting boots, but that also means less mud to fall off in the garage.These boots are durable and reasonably warm - great for fall or even mild winter weather with thick socks, but they don't get too hot either and can be worn year round. Very adaptable.Great boots for kids who will actually use them. ...[See More]
M. AllenVerified✓These boots are colorful and bright, colors that kids like. The back of the boot has an exterior thick strip that runs up from the base to the top which helps prevent the boot from collapsing when putting them on. They also have nice size holes on each side for small hands to grip and pull the boots on (I can do it, Mom!). The lining is soft and smooth, which helps with easy removal. The insulation is adequate for fall, mild winter, and spring days, but probably not adequate for extreme cold. They well constructed.
Sally SkoleVerified✓These boots are nice looking and the 10 year old loves them! The rubber lowers are very sturdy and roomy. It doesn’t look like they would be likely to separate from the top section. The top part is neoprene (like a heavy duty koozie, or a scuba suit). It does seem like a good choice of materials and the stitching is perfect. The boots are water/mud proof (unless you splash it in the top/opening) and good quality. The size is correct. They won’t be warm enough for sledding but are very good for mucky weather!
J. R. JuartVerified✓I got these for my son as fall/spring rain boots, but they are so nice, I think we will also use them for snow boots this winter. The neoprene padding extends down in to the footbed for a soft and insulated boot. The rubber portion extends up the entire back of the boot to keep the upper from getting mashed down. There are nice handles to make it easy to pull these on, as well as hanger hooks to hang them when they get wet. The tread on the bottom is pretty aggressive—perfect for mud and snow. The footbed feels adequately padded (not at all like traditional mud boots). I really have nothing bad to s ay about them, plus they come with a 100-year lifetime warranty. ...[See More]