Kid's Seamless Tech Rain Boots
Only %1 left
min price $39.99 — max price $44.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Kid's Seamless Tech Rain Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Kids love to explore outdoors and nature! HISEA kid’s neoprene rubber boots offer 100% waterproof protection and added warmness when your kids are playing in puddles and creeks, or even fishing, camping.
- Seamless Construction – Made with seamless construction, up to 30% lighter, more durable than normal rain boots. 5.5mm flex-foam provides comfort and flexibility and shock absorption, 100% waterproof and heat retention.
- More Traction, Less Mud – The anti-slip & self-clean rubber outsole gives you confidence to step in mud. With its unique lug design, it will prevent debris from getting stuck in the bottom, and release your foot from the mud. Traction is never jeopardized.
- User-friend Design – Sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle for protection from moisture and dangers. Sturdy handles help you slip the boots on more easily. It keeps dry and warm. Comfort rated from 14 °F to 86 °F (-10 °C to 30 °C) suitable for Year-Round Use.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0B9BH7TJG
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
AngelaVerified✓My son loves to make a mess outside daily; when it rains, mud time, painting the ground, you name it! We made the mistake of getting cheap rain boots locally b/c he grows out of shoes so fast but they left his poor legs chaffed, feet blistered and water always ended up getting in.We have been using these boots daily for about 10 days (4 of those days had heavy play in a creek bed and mud out on the land), and we are hooked on these! He stayed dry, his pants stayed clean and he was able to get on and off himself with ease. They were also easy to clean off.He is 7 years old and usually wears a size 2 b ut feel we are probably a couple months away from getting into size 3s so went ahead and ordered 3s. They are great with enough room to wear thick socks for now and time to grow into them. He doesn’t have a narrow foot or leg and had perfect amount of room in these.Price is much higher than I have ever paid for rain boots but would buy again without hesitation as we use them heavily for our mud/water loving kiddo. ...[See More]
Jai BanksVerified✓I found it significantly more difficult to find my son shoes as his feet have gotten much bigger. He is currently youth size 6.He recently had an overnight camping field trip with School and was recommended to have attire for any weather. I was so happy these boots arrived in time for me to send them with him as the second day of the trip it rained nonstop. Not only did my Sun say how much he loved and look at the boots, but he said his feet were kept warm and dry the entire time. Even after being on that trip, the boot still look as good as new, and I am exceptionally pleased with this purchase.
Jamie SeegerVerified✓I actually had intended on ordering these boots in my son's size but accidently ordered the wrong size. However they ended up fitting me with just being a tad big so I decided to keep them. I would say the sizing is right on point I normally wear a size 5 in big kids shoes and these are a size 6 and just a little big so definitely go with your normal size. They are well made quality boots that look and feel like they will last. They even come with a lifetime warranty as long as you register. Just make sure you look for the credit card type of card that is included for the warranty information because I almost didn't see it. ...[See More]
KaitlynVerified✓I’m so impressed with these boots! They are on par with the quality of the name brand neoprene chore boots that we all love, but with a much lower price tag!As you can see in the last photo, the tread is impressive and perfect for all kinds of weather and slippery or wet conditions.Sizing is true to size, no surprises or problems there. They are very comfortable.I will update this review if any issues arise as they are worn daily for chores, but I don’t foresee any problems as these feel like excellent quality boots!
BookwormmomVerified✓These rain boots are great. I got them for my 10 year old, and they fit really well. The quality is so nice, and they’ve worked perfectly at keeping his feet dry during the recent snow/rain that we’ve had. While the bottom half of the boot is a thick rubber material, the top half is a soft and sturdy fabric, which makes getting them on and off easy and comfortable. Definitely worth the price!
Heather NewberryVerified✓I bought these for my nephew to wear here in Arkansas. They are some pretty awesome boots they are water proof and pretty sturdy . He played and played all day in mud and as you can see from the pictures they clean up quite nicely . Put them under the hose and in seconds your done cleaning them. They are awesome boots at an awesome price and my nephew doesn't want to take them off so pretty excited aunt here
Chelsea NunleyVerified✓These are so cute6 year old son wears a size 1.5 in shoes and these are nice for him this winterhe loves to jump in puddles and these will be greatthey have nice side loops so he can easily get them on and off himself when neededthey are very thick durable material and will last as long as they fit him