Kid's Rain Boots
Only %1 left
min price $22.99 — max price $32.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Kid's Rain Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Seamless Construction – Made with seamless one-piece construction, up to 30% lighter, more durable than normal rain boots.
- Comfortable & Safe: Our kids rain boots is made of soft natural material, scratch-resistant upper and wear-resistant soles that hard to be pierced by branches or other sharps. Absolutely waterproof toddler rain boots keeps your kids feet completely dry in raining and snowing days.
- Anti-Slip design: The toddler girl boys shoes are designed with grooved anti-slip durable sole and low heel for extra safety and comfortability.
- Easy to Clean - The rain boots for boys girls are easy to clear, just rinse with water and air dry.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0B9GVPRLT
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
Kicks MaloneVerified✓These boots feel like they’re decent quality and the seams are all water tight. They just don’t seem very comfortable to me. There’s virtually no cushioning or lining. They’d be ok for a warm summer rain, but you’re not wearing these without some serious socks in the PNW.All in all, my son doesn’t really like them and prefers the cheap rain boots you can find a those farm supply stores.
professorwagonerVerified✓These boots are well crafted and my son really likes them. They are a little bigger than the standard size, but that helps if you want to put thick socks on your child on cold days. They are also easy for him to get on and off. I like that they lack the side straps that some boots for children have. It makes it a whole lot easier too pull their pants legs over the tops of the boots.