HISEA Outdoor Rain Boots, Mid-Calf Rain Boots
- 7mm, lightweight and complete waterproof CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit.
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from sole
- The rubber outsole increases traction, providing the most stability all season.
- Breathable air mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boot, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots.
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B07VCQT55H
Kim R. GriderPerfect, comfortable and functional.
Amazon CustomerI haven't had them very long so I can't say how long they last but I wore them in the dead of winter in PA. They were great to about 20° and my feet never hurt in them. I wore them everywhere. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
great boot for the price. I will be trying them once my [email protected]#ks wear out
ShaylaI love these boots! I’m not a fan of muck boots because of their bulkiness and their prices. These boots are the best bang for your buck. They have lasted me a long time and I’m not very easy on them. They have held up well and keep my feet warm while I’m out with my horses. The bottom I’m not bulky so it’s like walking in a regular pair of shoes.
Aaron HortonLive boots
Ronald CaudillThis boot is a great boot for the money
DebbieThey are what she want ed to feed the animals
katelin,MikeThey are comfortable I am on my feet all day sun up to sun down. In the cold all day, and my feet get cold within 2hrs. Definitely order a size bigger for 2 pairs of socks. Other than my feet getting cold they are definitely a good boot for the price.