HISEA Outdoor Rain Boots, Mid-Calf Rain Boots
- 7mm, lightweight and complete waterproof CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit.
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from sole
- The rubber outsole increases traction, providing the most stability all season.
- Breathable air mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boot, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots.
- Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B07VCQT55H
TJMI bought these to wear while 4-wheeling in the mud. They worked great! Kept my foot dry and mud free!
PADDI SCHUETTEPerfect for walking my dog during the spring weather
Amber WolowiczAs a current Vet tech student I bought these boots for going out to different farms. These are amazing for that, my feet and legs stay dry. Another plus is how easy they are to clean. The only down side with these boots is your feet get cold depending on outside temperature so wear thick warm socks and you'll be good.
Sarah PhillipsThey're very comfortable and are great for my job at the animal shelter.
Kim R. GriderPerfect, comfortable and functional.
Amazon CustomerI haven't had them very long so I can't say how long they last but I wore them in the dead of winter in PA. They were great to about 20° and my feet never hurt in them. I wore them everywhere. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
great boot for the price. I will be trying them once my [email protected]#ks wear out
ShaylaI love these boots! I’m not a fan of muck boots because of their bulkiness and their prices. These boots are the best bang for your buck. They have lasted me a long time and I’m not very easy on them. They have held up well and keep my feet warm while I’m out with my horses. The bottom I’m not bulky so it’s like walking in a regular pair of shoes.
Aaron HortonLive boots