HISEA Mid-Calf Rubber Garden Boots, Neoprene Outdoor Work Muckboots
- Rubber sole
- Designed to be HISEA one of the most VERSATILE STYLES, which are ideal for any chore or task where there is mud, slush or rain. Whether you are working in the garden, hunting, fishing, or even camping, they would definitely keep your feet dry and warm;
- They feature 5mm four-way stretch nylon CR flex-foam bootie and high-grade rubber overlays, they are insulating while blocking out the moisture. Keeping you dry against all weather conditions and providing comfort and support for long days on your feet.
- The lightweight, breathable air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots; this keeps your feet well ventilated and much dryer than normal boots. Comfort rated from subfreezing temperatures to 65 °F/18 °C. Best for year-round use;
- User-friendly design - stretch-fit topline is curved to improve the range of your motion. The adjustable closure at topline with easy-grab lace lock keeps debris out. Natural rubber overlays surround foot, feature a double-reinforced toe and triple-reinforced heel for additional protection, easy-to-clean. Easy to slip-on and quick to kick-off with pull-on tab. Durable, anti-slip and self-cleaning outsoles for extra solid traction;
- PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! We love our buyers - Lifetime Warranty By HISEA!
- Product ASIN: B081WC2HHZ
Maureen T. AndersonIt was a gift and the person liked it very much.
ThomasI have some difficulty putting them on especially with arthritic hands. The tab on the back of the boot could be much larger to pull the boots on. After I manage to get them on there warm and comfortable.
Brian HewettThese boots wear great. I use them all the time. They are holding up very nicely.The only thing I’m not thrilled with is the string that winched the top up. It dangles when you walk and just feels silly to me.
TrishaChristineI have Bogs, my feet still get cold, but not in these! They're more comfortable than my Bogs as well. I'm a fan and will get my daughter some when she outgrows her Bogs too!
Craig SnellI wear a size 12 in the hoser model of muck boots . This brands 12 is too loose and because of the fabric top of the boot , your foot and ankle move around too much . This is the problem without trying boots on , the sizing and design of the boot vary . I’m not going to send them back , just will not purchase them again .
LAURA VALENCIAComodidad, seguridad y cumplimiento
D. HouseThese shoes are good for working in the garden. They are a bit heavy, and they seem to be a little larger than normal shoe size. The construction looks good to me, and it is a practical design. Not the most comfortable shoes I have but ok comfort, Easy to put on or take off, and should work fine for what they are made for.
NemesisGreat shoe for the chicken coop or garden
SherryTThese boots are extremely wide, but fit lengthwise. This results in floppy boots. The boot also doesn’t tighten and there’s lots of space between the leg and inside of the boot.
amazon chrisThese boots are very comfortable and warm but not hot. Love em