HISEA Female Neoprene Hunting Boots, Waterproof Outdoor Boots
- Rubber sole
- Conquer wilderness in HISEA boots. These women rubber neoprene boots are designed to be the most durable, protective and comfortable boots for active outdoorsmen. Whether you are working, hunting, fishing, camping, they would keep your feet dry and warm in cold water or mud.
- 5mm neoprene and rubber overlays insulate while blocking out moisture, it provides comfort and flexibility with shock absorption and heat retention properties. Keeping you dry against all weather conditions and providing comfort and support for long days on your feet.
- Lightweight and breathable air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout the boots, keeps your feet well ventilated and much dryer than normal boots. The air-mesh is what keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry under intense use. Comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C.
- Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsoles soften every step to provide all-day comfort to your feet. Durable molded rubber outsoles give excellent stability and extra solid traction. Reinforced Achilles, heel, and toe areas for additional protection from dangers.
- 100% WATERPROOF! Completely sealed rubber shell extends up above the ankle for added protection from moisture and dangers. Enhanced rubber shell for additional protection to heel and toe. We love our buyers that each boot will come with one FREE gift and LIFETIME WARRANTY backed by HISEA!
- Product ASIN: B081QDPHQD
Tamara M RobertsLet’s talk, if your going to take the time to read a review this is the one! I freeze! I freeze quickly and get miserable! But I love to hunt! I have tried every kind of boots trust me from bear paw to sorel you name it, they don’t work for me. I have grown up in MN so I know cold! By the time I drive to work my toes are frozen even in a heated car/truck. I have tried tricks like wool socks, heated yes even battery operated socks. But my feet will turn purple cutting my hunt short. I have even got to podiatrists thinking there must be something wrong with my feet!! Nope! Then I though ok let’s try these they don’t cost much at least for fall hunting for waterfowl, right?! Omg! So far ladies they have been a lifesaver! It was -30 the other day no cold toes! I am not kidding! I have very athletic calves (I spin) and these boots fit great over them! Plus no blisters when wearing them!! I wear them everywhere- yep even with my fur coat!
SylviaSo far I love the boots, they are comfortable, waterproof works, they keep you warm, no complains for now, as time goes on will see how they hold up.
SherylI bought these in July and have used them frequently on the farm since it began to get cold. These are waterproof. They have cushioning and they are comfortable. They fit as expected. I am a size 10 1/2 medium. My only complaint is these stink at the slightest hint of moisture from sweat. I bought a boot dryer to offset this. It does not work. They still stink. Going to try other things to offset. Hope it works.
Haley ArthurGlue is everywhere. Boots look terrible. Very disappointed
Greta HouserThese are better than I expected. I was debating on buying these or MUCK brand. Glad I didn't spend the extra $ bc these are just as good if not better.
HeidiI bought these boots for daily horse farm wear. Sadly after only a few months wearing them they’ve fallen apart, leak water. I really wanted to love these and am very disappointed that they didn’t hold up well. They lasted less than 9 months.Pictures in review show the sole pulling apart from the boots on both feet.
R HarlowI use these for hunting and have to walk through a low pond to get to my spot. Water was ankle deep and no issues. I ordered a 1/2 size larger in order to wear several pairs of socks. Stayed warm all morning.
icugoldengirlSeems to run a little big, but with thicker socks, should be fine.
These boots WERE my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE GO-TO boots !When I chose them and subsequently ordered them, I'd studied just about every boot AMAZON offered in this price point and with the features I needed. I'd just "sprung a leak" in my favourite knee high 20 yes old waterproof boots that I used for the landscaping work I do around our property & replacing them would be VERY difficult.I was ABSOLUTELY delighted with this pair: ? easy to get on and off? kept my feet warm and dry? true to size? great gripping sole for working in the mud and climbing on rock and slippery ground? and protected me (at least as far as the rubber extended) from cactus needles because I live in the Arizona desertHOWEVER, ONLY 2 MONTHS into my love affair with my new boots, I felt my socks were a bit damp.And upon looking down, I saw, much to my surprise & saddness & disappointment, that the wonderful lug soles I loved so much were SEPARATING FROM THE UPPER PORTION OF THE BOOT !!!And while it was just a little separation, & you could say, "stick Super Glue in them & get on with it", at only 2 months old it just wasn't acceptable.THAT'S the reason for the 3 STARS.HOWEVER, THE COMPANY DOES OFFER A LIFETIME WARRANTY. Which is a nice gesture these days for a company to offer.On the whole, a great boot. I just had, possibly, a bad pair and perhaps one bad in several million outstanding products!
Nicole WrhelI love them. They keep my feet pretty warm for the most part. They fit perfectly and are durable.