HISEA 200 Gram Neoprene Bootfoot Chest Waders
- Designed to be the most durable & protective entry-level wader for active outdoorsmen in spring, autumn, and early winter. Whether you are fishing, hunting, working, camping, riding ATVs, or just playing, it would protect your clothing and provide an extra, insulating layer for added warmth in water or mud;
- DURABLE & STURDY – made of incredibly durable & flexible 4.5mm neoprene laminated to nylon jersey and stretch liner, it stands up to the outdoors while trapping and holding body heat to shield you from cold conditions.
- 100% WATERPROOF – besides armor weld double-stitched and visible bonded & taped seams, we also so sure our exclusive Water Intrusion Resistance Tech (WIR) would help prevents water and dirt from getting into the waders.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN – Adjustable neoprene suspenders with quick-release buckles for easy take it on and off; 8-shell holders on front of the hand-warmer pocket system, which keep shells easily accessible for quick reloading; move-freely & reinforced knees enhanced durability and extend usage life; one built-in pocket to help to organize your belongings;
- AUTHORIZED TRUE TIMBER DRT PATTERN. PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! It keeps dry and warm, handles even the toughest work and sports situation.
- Product ASIN: B0839D98PX
ZoomTcI'm sure I'll do great fishing. Fit is great, specially at the boot
Holly NiederhoferPleasantly surprised by these waders, worlds better than the ones I used to have. My favorite part is that you can register them in a lifetime warranty. Love having that piece of mind while using them to clean out my parents pound.
Philip EllisI got these to get out in the rivers and creeks to fish. I'm used to going going in my swim suit and crocs, so this is a huge upgrade for me.The construction is super durable, and the neoprene is nice a thick. These will be great when it gets colder, I can wade out in the water and stay warm!I like that it has a large pocket on the chest on the outside (to keep a small amount of fishing gear - plastics, hook remover, etc...) and it also has a smaller pocket on the inside to keep my phone in.Also, there is a lifetime warranty...so you really can't go wrong buying this pair of waders!
JGI don't recommend this product. It leaks at the seams. There is a patch kit that comes with it but you can not patch the seams.
KonnorGood quality waders
SkylarThis is by far the best chest waders that I purchased. It’s waterproof so I can use for fishing without worrying the water getting in. I didn’t feel hot at all while using this product. Normally I would feel the steam in my body but with this it’s very dry. It easy to strap on so I don’t need my partner to help me. The boots fits me perfectly and it’s light weight. Overall it’s great for fishing or hunting. Recommended
Criv69I'm 5'10" 155 lbs and my upper body is swimming in these. with the shoulder straps tightened I get plenty of chest coverage.My only issue is the boot sizing, I expected them to run a little big like mud boots. I'm a 10.5 so I went with 11 thinking I'd have room for thick socks. I don't believe that will be the case. If you are buying these for cold weather I'd go up at least 1 full size.
Amazon CustomerGood product
TomBoth boots leaked immediately. Boot soles are extremely thin. You can feel every rock and stick. Poor quality. Would not recommend.
KellyThey don’t leak!When wading out the boots crush in on my feet, even with wool socks on.The legs are really long! I am 6’4” and the crotch bunches up a little even on me. The front pocket is nice for flys and tippet. The zipper on inside pocket is a little cheap feeling and has frozen on me while in the river twice.Overall, they are good.