HISEA Apollo Pro 800G Insulated Men's Hunting Boots
- Rubber sole
- HISEA Apollo Pro 16-1/2” hunting Boots were built simple and practical in our minds. They are our premium hunting boots and are now available in Truetimber camo patterns to complete your hunting gear system. Whether you are hunting or fishing outside, the Apollo Pro would keep your feet dry and warm in cold water or mud.
- Waterproof & Keep Warm - Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating 5mm neoprene, the Apollo Pro fears nothing and keeps you dry. Quick drying and moisture wicking, our breathable air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout boots, keeps your feet dryer than normal boots. 400G Insulation Style Boots, comfort rated from: -20°F/-30°C to 50°F/ 10°C.
- Comfy & Rugged - Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole softens every step to provide you all-day comfort. Podiatrist recommended removable Memory Foam Insole provides your feet extra arch support. And, the durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- User-friendly Designs – HISA puts customers’ needs in priority, Apollo Pro comes with a dream-team list of features starting with sealed rubber shell extends up to the topline for additional protection; exterior rubber heel cup, locks your heel in place and deliver a secure fit; scent-free breathable lining, wicks away sweat and odor-free; and, durable molded rubber outsole gives excellent stability and extra solid traction.
- HISEA Apollo Pro Hunting Boots were designed to keep dry and warm, handle even the toughest situations. It is best for hunting, fishing adventures, or any messy situations. We love our buyers; the boots will come with one FREE water-proof phone case and One Year Quality Assurance backed by us!
- Product ASIN: B08DRDNV4C
Brad BowmanComfy and warm
MichaelThese are great for the money. Warm and dry , they say life time Warenty I hope that’s the case.
Joyce PelateThese are very comfortable boots and have been great all deer season. Will wear turkey hunting next year
stretchthese were like moon boots lol. small ancle BIG foot , say again BIG foot moon boot probably warm but could not drive with them too big on foot . anckle too small . try muck they got it down
dannyThese boots are amazing!! Perfect fit, price and delivery!!! Highly recommended!!!
OatsAppear very well made, just a little tight .Would have been ok if i was only wearing one pair of sox.I reordered in one size larger than my normal.
The RateUsed these for hunting in wet grasses....have had dry and warm feet every time I return.
Susan WellsMy grandson loves these boots. Keeps his feet and legs warm and dry.
Jason MalchowSize 9 may run a little on the large side. Extra pair of socks. Comfortable, warm, weight is average, good tread.