HISEA Basics Neoprene Bootfoot Chest Waders
- Designed to be the most durable & protective entry-level wader for active outdoorsmen in spring, autumn, and early winter. Whether you are fishing, hunting, working, camping, riding ATVs, or just playing, it would protect your clothing and provide an extra, insulating layer for added warmth in water or mud;
- DURABLE & STURDY – made of incredibly durable & flexible 4.5mm neoprene laminated to nylon jersey and stretch liner, it stands up to the outdoors while trapping and holding body heat to shield you from cold conditions.
- 100% WATERPROOF – besides armor weld double-stitched and visible bonded & taped seams, we also so sure our exclusive Water Intrusion Resistance Tech (WIR) would help prevents water and dirt from getting into the waders.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN – Adjustable neoprene suspenders with quick-release buckles for easy take it on and off; 8-shell holders on front of the hand-warmer pocket system, which keep shells easily accessible for quick reloading; move-freely & reinforced knees enhanced durability and extend usage life; one built-in pocket to help to organize your belongings;
- AUTHORIZED TRUE TIMBER DRT PATTERN. PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! It keeps dry and warm, handles even the toughest work and sports situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much thinsulate is in the boots?
4.5mm neoprene insulated for warm and comfortabling wearing in the cold days.