HISEA Men's Mid Rubber Work Boots
- Rubber sole
- A rugged and ready work boots those are great for hot worksites. HISEA Keep-Dry neoprene rubber all-condition boots conquer the mud and deliver excellent shock absorption and heat retention for all-day comfort on hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete and rocky terrain;
- The 5mm lightweight and complete waterproof CR flex-foam booties with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit. They will keep your feet dry and provide an extra, insulated layer for added warmth in cold water or mud. More comfort and support for long days on your feet;
- Breathable Airmesh Lining allows air to travel throughout boots, keeps your feet much dryer than normal boots in markets. The 2mm H-Airmesh is what keeps high-end running shoes cool and dry under the intense use. Comfort rated from 14 °F to 86 °F (-10 °C to 30 °C); nonabrasive and hypoallergenic;
- HISEA patented working boots rubber outsole designed for the worst terrains and long time use. Sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle for protection from moisture and dangers. Corrosion-resistant quality enhances durability of boots and prevents oil deterioration. Triple rubber layers for additional protection to heel and toe. EVA removable insole for extra comfortable;
- Shaft measures approx. 12-1/5" from floor, heel approx. 1" and platform 3/5”. PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! It keeps dry and warm, handles even the toughest work and sports situation. We love our buyers that each boots will come with one FREE gift and one year quality assurance backed by HISEA.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.