- Initiate and provide focused, feasible, functional, commercial and innovative footwear ideas that are appropriate for the HISEA brand in a timely manner.
- Use creative problem-solving skills to assist Product Management and Development teams fulfill product and calendar objectives quickly and efficiently.
- Focused attention to the extent of the product briefs to support the category goals and objectives.
- Following the brand creative direction within the application and use of traditional and new materials, compounds and constructions and color direction.
- Gather and present fashion / trend inspiration and storyboards to support concepts relevant to projects. Focus on consumer trend through social media and trend resources.
- Create two and three-dimensional sketches illustrating new, unique product ideas and concepts which meet the expectations delineated in the product brief.
- Ability to create unique graphic prints and elements for footwear applications on patterns and materials.
- In conjunction with a product developer, prepares the approved design into a package of two and/or three-dimensional information which adequately describes and utilizes current and feasible manufacturing and assembly techniques. This package would also take into consideration performance, fit and costing objectives.
- Maintain and provide a clear form of documentation and communication with team members in order ease the transfer of the design solutions from concept through commercialization.
- Ability to partner with Product Management and Development teams with an openness to feedback and a focus on collaboration to achieve the best result.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, or related Design degree.
- 3-8 years of Footwear Product Design.
- Highly Proficient with Illustrator and Photoshop. 3D Modeling and rendering experience or potential to learn. Other basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with leather, textiles, graphic, color, footwear or apparel.
- Candidate must possess strong organizational and communication skills (oral, written in English) and ability to work within a cross-functional team; strong ability to manage multiple priorities with a critical eye in a fast environment; flexibility to adapt to constantly changing environment.
Channel Sales Manager
- Accountable for meeting quarterly and annual operational plan order targets (orders, down payment and margin) for the Distribution sales channels.
- Developing new accounts and develop strategic account plans for Distributor Accounts.
- Identify the 'untapped' customer base to ensure regular direct customer to build the required customer relationship.
- Develop pricing and commercial guidelines for qualifying distribution channels.
- Identify and develop top key account partnerships, strategic plans and overall ownership of the market opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sales, commercial operations, risk or marketing in apparel industry, preferably in footwear sector.
- Demonstrated inclusive behavior with success in leading or working in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated clear thinking with effective communication at all levels • Strong influencing skills.
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a successful sales growth track record Relevant IT knowledge