Apollo Pro 800G Insulated Hunting Boots
Only %1 left
As low as $87.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Apollo Pro 800G Insulated Hunting Boots
is in stock.
- Rubber sole
- HISEA Apollo Pro 16-1/2” hunting Boots were built simple and practical in our minds. They are our premium hunting boots and are now available in Truetimber camo patterns to complete your hunting gear system. Whether you are hunting or fishing outside, the Apollo Pro would keep your feet dry and warm in cold water or mud.
- Waterproof & Keep Warm - Combining high-quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating 5mm neoprene, the Apollo Pro fears nothing and keeps you dry. Quick-drying and moisture-wicking, our breathable air-mesh lining allows air to travel throughout boots, keeps your feet dryer than normal boots. 800G Insulation Style Boots, comfort rated from -20°F/-30°C to 50°F/ 10°C.
- Comfy & Rugged - Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole softens every step to provide you with all-day comfort. Podiatrist recommended removable Memory Foam Insole provides your feet extra arch support. And, the durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- User-friendly Designs – HISA puts customers’ needs in priority, Apollo Pro comes with a dream-team list of features starting with a sealed rubber shell that extends up to the topline for additional protection; exterior rubber heel cup locks your heel in place, and deliver a secure fit; scent-free breathable lining, wicks away sweat and odor-free; and, durable molded rubber outsole gives excellent stability and extra solid traction.
- HISEA Apollo Pro Hunting Boots were designed to keep dry and warm, handle even the toughest situations. It is best for hunting, fishing adventures, or any messy situations.
- 100-Year With Your Lifetime Warranty(Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B08DRDNV4C
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Members||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
keepitightVerified✓I am a 10 and got a 10 and have plenty of room for multiple socks if needed, no need to size up. They are super warm and comfortable however they are bulky. I don’t mind it. I was lucky and got them 50% off so I can’t complain about what I got for the money, it’s a great deal and I would buy them again.
Bill OVerified✓I have property that has a lowland area that occasionally gets flooded out, and is damp year round. I looked at tall, insulated waterproof boots from multiple brands, and this was the most economic option. I took a risk and I’ve been extremely happy.1. They are warm. You wouldn’t wear these in 70 degrees, but under 55 or so they are perfect.2. They are wide at the bottom. As someone with narrow feet, I was concerned about this but it has not been uncomfortable. I think they artificially add side wall in the width which makes the boot wider. This is great for walking in mucky areas.3. They seem durable at this point. Had them for about a month and use often. ...[See More]
Irene HibbardVerified✓I bought a pair and the one that came had a rip on the inside and the seams seem to be coming apart, so I returned it. The rip was small but I paid good money for it so I felt the need to return it. When I got my second pair back it had a rip again but slightly smaller kind of disappointed but I just kept them
Rolling Home RV RentalsVerified✓I just received my boots and was very pleased. First impressions, fit as advertised. I'm 8.5, bought 9's which provided just a perfect extra roominess for heavier socks. They have that gummy spongy feel In the sole while you walk just like Muck boots which I like. Very comfortable. Quality appears to be high, the color was spot on to the ad. I bought the green camo which was on clearance for about $65 and I actually really like the pattern so for me, just an awesome deal. I appreciate the freee waterproof phone case as well, was a nice surprise!! Overall 5 out of 5 stars!Update 2/1/22. I have worn the se boots now through all kinds of conditions and very low, -30 temps now for extended periods of time since purchase. I find them extremely comfortable, dry and warm. The ONLY minor thing I don't like is the adjustment clasp and strap on the calf. The clasp does not hold the strap tight for more than a few seconds to a minute. They just don't hold at all. For me, it hasn't been an issue because I don't traverse deep snow more than a foot or so deep. If you are going to be going into deep snow up to your knees and need a tight fit, you might want to pass or find gators to compensate. Other than that, I am very pleased. For the money, I couldn't be happier! ...[See More]