200 Gram Neoprene Hunting Waders
Only %1 left
min price $69.69 — max price $95.99 Regular Price $81.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
200 Gram Neoprene Hunting Waders
is in stock.
- SKU: XSY08ACA
- Designed to be the most durable & protective entry-level wader for active outdoorsmen in spring, autumn, and early winter.
- DURABLE & STURDY – made of incredibly durable & flexible 4.5mm neoprene laminated to nylon jersey and stretch liner, it stands up to the outdoors while trapping and holding body heat to shield you from cold conditions.
- 100% WATERPROOF – besides armor weld double-stitched and visible bonded & taped seams, we are also so sure our exclusive Water Intrusion Resistance Tech (WIR) would help prevent water and dirt from getting into the waders.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN – Adjustable neoprene suspenders with quick-release buckles for easy take it on and off; 8-shell holders on front of the hand-warmer pocket system, which keep shells easily accessible for quick reloading; move-freely & reinforced knees enhanced durability and extend usage life; one built-in pocket to help to organize your belongings;
- AUTHORIZED TRUE TIMBER DRT PATTERN. PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING! It keeps dry and warm, handles even the toughest work and sports situations.
- Lifetime Warranty Guarantee (Learn More)
- Product ASIN: B0839D98PX
SHIPPING & RETURNS
|Customer Group||Shipping Fees||Est. Arrival|
|Guest Customer||$9.9 per Order||3-5 days|
|HISEA Adventurer||FREE Shipping||3-5 days|
- All Items will be shipped within 2-5 days.
- Free expedited shipping for registered customers, sign up to enjoy free expedited shipping.
- Free returns within 30 days upon delivery.
For more details, check our Shipping & Return Policy
AnetaVerified✓I am wildlife and landscape female photographer and I finally decided to get these waders. You cant imagine how many times I am on the ground, lying on my stomach, being on my knees, walking in swamps, little rivers, sandy deserts, ocean with big waves and getting wet, more wet, dirty, cold etc. This finally ends.Waders itself: I have shoes size 7.5 and height 5' 6". I wasnt sure if to order size 7 or 8. I ordered 8 and I am glad I did. I feel that 7 would be small, and since you dont have to be afraid to have loose shoes or actually loose shoes, it is really better to order that half size bigger. But they are not too big, so dont worry, I actually think with thicker socks I am planning to have in these shoes, it will be perfect and I really wouldnt go for smaller size. You can adjust shoulder straps and also weist with belt. I am planning to wear clothes under, so I am glad there is extra space for that. It has front pocket (in my case for my lens) and small bullet pockets for hunters. You can really see and feel the insulated thick layer. I tried them outside while freezing, you dont feel cold, insulates perfectly. The design is awesome, for wildlife - you are really incognito. I realy love the deep tread on the soles. Makes me feel so safe. Tried them on wet surface and it works perfect. Very comfortable, well made and durable. Very easy to clean up.I also got as a gift 2x waterproof closing bags for mobile phones. Thank you very much, rating 10 out of 10 and recommend to everyone! ...[See More]
Dzl DocVerified✓Very comfortable! I'm 5'7" 205 pounds got a little extra length on the leg but not an over excessive amount. Boots are comfortable and I could wear sherpa lined socks with them but probably not needed they're very warm! Definitely recommend! Hunted 30°F Georgia weather during wood duck season.
Jm88Verified✓I got these as a gift 1.5 seasons of duck hunting in them so far. They trek in .75-1.5 miles one on brushy trails and have yet to spring a leak. Inhave burned through some more expensive waders where my thighs run, I am a short chubby guy and the legs on waders are always to long for my shoe size (11). Only downfall is the boots are not made for the walking. They do not leak, but my feet ache so bad after even a short walk in them. I found putting some gel insoles in them helped quite a bit, but still did not fix. They are perfect for keeping warm and dry in the mid December to late January Eastern Wa shington winters chasing the ducks. If I need another pair of neoprene waders these make the short list. ...[See More]